Question about Cartel Coins for multiple code redemptions

Kadin

I don't know if this was ever actually addressed and answered from any of the devs or Community team directly. I have the following activated on this account. Will I receive 1000 Cartel Coins along with 250 since I've purchased and redeemed both the CE and DDE versions, or will it be just 250 since that was the original one activated?

08.07.2012 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Collector's Edition

12.16.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Deluxe Edition

Edited by Kadin

Because you've activated both a DDE and a CE, you will get both rewards! For those of you unaware, we have updated our Free-to-Play rewards program to include owners of the Digital Deluxe Edition.

Just what I wanted to hear! Thank you very much for confirming this. :)

Because you've activated both a DDE and a CE, you will get both rewards! For those of you unaware, we have updated our Free-to-Play rewards program to include owners of the Digital Deluxe Edition.
That's good news. Thank you for the update. I really like how you have gone out of the way to answer players' questions recently. Kudos, hopefully more questions will be answered soon (hint, look at my signature ;)).

When is the deadline for the 1000 cartel coins for purchasing and activating Collectors Edition?

I would think that even after F2P launch adding the Collector's Edition to your account would garner the same reward. Joveth?

:cool:

Edited by Blackavaar