Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Question about Cartel Coins for multiple code redemptions

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Question about Cartel Coins for multiple code redemptions
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Kadin
09.07.2012 , 01:27 PM | #1
I don't know if this was ever actually addressed and answered from any of the devs or Community team directly. I have the following activated on this account. Will I receive 1000 Cartel Coins along with 250 since I've purchased and redeemed both the CE and DDE versions, or will it be just 250 since that was the original one activated?

08.07.2012 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Collector's Edition
12.16.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Deluxe Edition

JovethGonzalez
09.07.2012 , 01:55 PM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Because you've activated both a DDE and a CE, you will get both rewards! For those of you unaware, we have updated our Free-to-Play rewards program to include owners of the Digital Deluxe Edition.

Kadin
09.07.2012 , 02:01 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Because you've activated both a DDE and a CE, you will get both rewards! For those of you unaware, we have updated our Free-to-Play rewards program to include owners of the Digital Deluxe Edition.
Just what I wanted to hear! Thank you very much for confirming this.

Glzmo
09.07.2012 , 02:17 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
That's good news. Thank you for the update. I really like how you have gone out of the way to answer players' questions recently. Kudos, hopefully more questions will be answered soon (hint, look at my signature ).

iimagiicii
09.07.2012 , 06:32 PM | #5
When is the deadline for the 1000 cartel coins for purchasing and activating Collectors Edition?
Some toon named Crysta something or another
Erotophobia Legacy

Blackavaar
09.07.2012 , 06:57 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by iimagiicii View Post
When is the deadline for the 1000 cartel coins for purchasing and activating Collectors Edition?
I would think that even after F2P launch adding the Collector's Edition to your account would garner the same reward. Joveth?

Only the meek get pinched. The bold survive.

Jacen_Starsolo
09.09.2012 , 09:06 AM | #7
Just found this information. So CE people who had the DDE gets both he says. Hmmm....