Game Update 7.0.2 brings Weapons in Outfitter!

CommunityTeam

Is this the final version of the weapons outfitter?

In the case of my assa/jugger I have lost 16 weapons that I paid with real money. I am running with an 8/8 split now.

I would pay for 16 additional outfit slots and a copy outfit function.

Yes, it is better what we had before, but it hurts to make decisions like: Will the new Valkorian armor go to the assa or jugger combat style.

That was the number one complaint on the PTS.

Hi everyone,

Weapons in Outfitter is now live! Click on the link to learn more about this additional functionality to the Outfit Designer: Game Update 7.0.2 brings Weapons in Outfitter!

Is the sound working? And we still need 2x the outfits to make this work? How, in any way, is this an improvement from modable weapons and gear? It as, at its BEST argument, an equivalent to pre-7.0 weapons and, at worse, a buggy messy attempt to re-invent the wheel that was already working. And it took you almost a full year to deploy, and its *still* buggy and messy for the end user?

You continue to outdo yourself, BW/EA.

First, thanks for adding Weapons to outfitter. I just wish it wasn't done so half-arsedly.

If you can't have it remember the stamp for each style, could you please just add another set of main hand weapon and offhand weapon stamps so you would have one set that is active for Combat Style 1 and one that is active for Combat Style 2? Shouldn't be too hard to do for even a halfway competent coder.

Until this is fixed, please at least remove the cost for applying main and offhand weapon stamps to outfits.

Or if you really are incabable of doing this, just change all the level 80 weapons to have hilt, mod and enhancement in them again so we can pull them out and put them into our preferred weapon skins.

I have a Shadow/Sentinel and when I switch combat style I have to reset the outfit stamps (I bought the Entropic Dualsaber and entropy lighrsbers from the Cartel Market so I could simulate connecting the dual wielded sabers together into a dualsaber when I switch from Sentinel to Shadow, but it doesn't work), it's unnacepable. If it was 10 credits to adjust, okay, but I'm already going broke just giving some of my characters their weapon that they used before GU7.0 in all 16 outfit slots.

People have reported this on test, why did you put it live this way? Do you even listen? You took soooo much time to implement this feature and it still doesn't work satisfactory. :(

People wanted weapons to be added to outfitter so they can appear to wield a different weapon type than they actually are (for example, a Shadow with a regular Lightsaber, a Guardian with a dual bladed Lightsaber, a Sentinel with a Lightsaber as main hand and blaster pistol as offhand etc..). Now you just made this a chore and huge credit sink that normal players can't even afford anymore, and it doesn't even work properly with combat styles. :(

Edited by Glzmo

Hi everyone,

Weapons in Outfitter is now live! Click on the link to learn more about this additional functionality to the Outfit Designer: Game Update 7.0.2 brings Weapons in Outfitter!

'This equipment slot is not available to have a modified appearance'

So you didn't add Focus/Generator/Shield into this system? Why give us a worse experience than the last 10 years?

I have god offhands, all the way back from 1.0, including bound and BoE items (potential sales) .

Also, you couldn't have had slots for tuning/crystals so that ALL weapons in the game would be viable?

This is the biggest waste of time I have ever seen.

We were supposed to get an 'expansion' in December and now its almost May and we have absolutely nothing.

Shareholders please remove these 'devs'

First, thanks for adding Weapons to outfitter. I just wish it wasn't done so half-arsedly.

If you can't have it remember the stamp for each style, could you please just add another set of main hand weapon and offhand weapon stamps so you would have one set that is active for Combat Style 1 and one that is active for Combat Style 2? Shouldn't be too hard to do for even a halfway competent coder.

Until this is fixed, please at least remove the cost for applying main and offhand weapon stamps to outfits.

Or if you really are incabable of doing this, just change all the level 80 weapons to have hilt, mod and enhancement in them again so we can pull them out and put them into our preferred weapon skins.

I have a Shadow/Sentinel and when I switch combat style I have to reset the outfit stamps (I bought the Entropic Dualsaber and entropy lighrsbers from the Cartel Market so I could simulate connecting the dual wielded sabers together into a dualsaber when I switch from Sentinel to Shadow, but it doesn't work), it's unnacepable. If it was 10 credits to adjust, okay, but I'm already going broke just giving some of my characters their weapon that they used before GU7.0 in all 16 outfit slots.

People have reported this on test, why did you put it live this way? Do you even listen? You took soooo much time to implement this feature and it still doesn't work satisfactory. :(

People wanted weapons to be added to outfitter so they can appear to wield a different weapon type than they actually are (for example, a Shadow with a regular Lightsaber, a Guardian with a dual bladed Lightsaber, a Sentinel with a Lightsaber as main hand and blaster pistol as offhand etc..). Now you just made this a chore and huge credit sink that normal players can't even afford anymore, and it doesn't even work properly with combat styles. :(

GLZMO AMEN! I just tried the thing on my bounty hunter pyro/sniper. It is so messed that the gear tab says I have 320 gear and the loadout window shows I have 297, with all the same stuff! And I paid 68,000 credits before I realized that the damn thing wasn't gonna work like it should. I mentioned it in chat and people are like you just have to create multiple loadouts. And I'm like are you on something?! It is beyond me how they delayed, delayed, delayed, and then finally pushed this out in this state! :mad::(:rak_02::confused:

... How, in any way, is this an improvement from modable weapons and gear? It as, at its BEST argument, an equivalent to pre-7.0 weapons and, at worse, a buggy messy attempt to re-invent the wheel that was already working. ...

We can now use vanilla/levelling static (unmoddable) weapons in our outfits. Though this naturally has no effect on the average Cartel Weapon fan, but is a welcome addition to vanilla enjoyers.

I have 2 blasters applied in the weapon outfitter on my gunslinger.

When i press show gear as outfit, “Flurry of bolts” shows 6335 - 7960 damage.

When switch to outfit (3rd one) and checking the stats on “Flurry of bolts” it says 4438 weapon damage.

Damage stats remains on 21885 on both.

This also applies to other abilities btw just took Flurry as an example.

Is this working as intended?

I think most of the people who got mad at 7.0 already unsubscribed so they can't comment...

On the upside for BW, the less people present the less complaints made (assuming those who remain don't increase their rate of complaint to more than compensate,,,)

Masterfully devious community management, guess JK loves to play Sith.

Edited by Zorii_Bliss