Dear Tait: There's just one romance bug left, and here's how you can fix it.

Swedguy

With the Romance Bug from KOTFE Chapters 2-3 having been fixed (I can confirm this is the case, since I had this bug with Temple on my Agent, and after replaying chapter 2 I saw it was fixed.), there is one bug that still remains:

I'm talking about the Chapter 9 Romance bug, where characters who have flirted with Theron or Lana since the first time they met those companions. But when they got to Chapter 9, they werern't given the last flirt option to initiate the romance with the two. Since replaying the chapters doesn't seem to change anything, I have three proposals on how to fix this bug:

1. Give us the ability to toggle those romances in the Companion Terminal.

2. Enable an option to alter previous romance choices in KOTFE.

3. Initiate a survey where players give their usernames, character name, companion that they wish to have their romances be rightfully given to, and the server where that character is. Afterwards, a patch can be initiated to fix the romance bug for those who applied.

In case you're reading this BW, can we expect either one of these procedures being taken?

Edited by Swedguy
Didn't know Tait left in April,

You can edit the title ... maybe now say Dear Keith:

Hey all,

I’m just back from Orlando and have been focused all day ensuring Game Update 5.2 was available for everyone. But, thank you for the congrats and the warm welcome. I’m trying to figure out how to respond to everything so I can have fun with you guys, but also be able to put on my Producer hat and sometimes be serious, too.

The foundation between us has to be based on communication and feedback. I won’t promise you something we can’t deliver, nor will I purposely hide things you need to know.

As I mentioned in my introduction, I’ll be providing a SWTOR 2017 Roadmap in the next few weeks. In the meantime, look for responses from me on the Forums throughout this week and beyond. I’ll do my very best to be available.

---Keith

Edited by OwenBrooks

I did just that, it doesn't work for some reason, it just stays the same

That's because some forum boards have a 30 minute window.

If you don't edit it in 30 minutes after posting, you will not be able to edit it at all after that. Seeing as this forum board is ran under vBulletin Software I can guess they haven't changed it from it's default setting. (30 minutes).

Edited by Nysm

That's because some forum boards have a 30 minute window.

If you don't edit it in 30 minutes after posting, you will not be able to edit it at all after that. Seeing as this forum board is ran under vBulletin Software I can guess they haven't changed it from it's default setting. (30 minutes).

Thought you couln't edit a title the minute anyone replies to the thread, rather

Just tried the trick of playing Chapters 1 to 8 on Veteran mode, then playing Chapter 9. Got the romance during the chapter, but it disappeared after. So yeah, that didn't work for me.

Isn't it great how back when I played KOTFE when it launched, I picked all flirt options and still didn't get the romance with Lana in the cantina? *********** wonderful stuff right there, can this bug be fixed in another year? :mad:

Edited by Swedguy