4.6a Patch - Tuesday, July 5th 2016

TaitWatson

Just posted a new bug thread. I think you need to check all the set bonuses for the new armour, and the Complimentary Minor XP Boost.

I believe this is not so much a bug as it is false advertising. All these values are correct from a free-to-play point of view. Subs inherently have a small EXP boost right off the bat, I think it's 10%.

As for the patch notes, I still have some unused Character Slots on one character. I'm assuming I will be able to redeem them without incident once the patch hits on tuesday?

Edited by BenKatarn

Those have been working just fine for me, the moment they appear in my inventory, with the exception of the crystals (I'd have to equip them to get them to unlock)

For me it's the opposite, I've unlocked the color crystals in my collection but not the armor.

Yo, What about the armor pieces you get from the boxes?? For example, I get the chest and head, then I buy the rest on the GTN but when I equip the armor the head and chest doesn't show in the colections? SO whats the deal on the armor?

Why does the Victorius Pioneer armor set not have an Armoring slot?

Why does the Legs have End and Precense instead of End and Mastery?

The bonus is built into the armoring mod - much like how set bonues work for end game gear, it's built into the armoring.

With that said, the armoring scales as you level and will provide adequate protection up to lvl 50, when it stops scaling. It has precense to help make your companion stronger since this is particularly pve leveling gear, but that little bit of stat loss is not a big deal, since most of the content that you encounter will not demand it - even Tact FP's bolster your stats.

Edited by DenariusJay

Yep fixing some of it but still missing the biggest fix you need to fix or you are going to lose your vets playing the event. And that is the BoP packs. If you can't get this remedied soon I Know lots of us who will delete the toons we have created for the event and quit wasting time and credits for no reward. THIS NEEDS TO BE ADDRESSED!!!!!!

How is broken? I just buy that set during the weekend :mad:

The front cover/flap on the chest piece isn't attached to the armor, but an invisible point. It remains in the exact same position regardless of your movement. When you kneel down to loot anything, that flap remains in the exact same spot, which puts it in your face. When you draw your weapon(s), it rotates into your body and sticks out your back.

The front cover/flap on the chest piece isn't attached to the armor, but an invisible point. It remains in the exact same position regardless of your movement. When you kneel down to loot anything, that flap remains in the exact same spot, which puts it in your face. When you draw your weapon(s), it rotates into your body and sticks out your back.

LOL just lame. Theres another thing i don't like if you have a female toon with long hair you can see her BALD inside that hood...not nice. so i just wasted my hard earned credits in that set and the thexian's saber....sigh...

Edited by psikofunkster