SPOTLIGHT: THE SCOUT & STRIKE FIGHTER
TAKE YOUR BATTLE TO SPACE!
Experience intense 12v12 free flight dogfighting in space in the new Free-to-Play
Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Expansion, Galactic Starfighter.
FIGHT IN MULTIPLE BATTLE ZONES
Travel to multiple space locations and fight through exciting battles with different gameplay modes.
THE LOST SHIPYARDS
Defend or attack this critical Imperial starship construction and repair yard, hidden away in an uncharted asteroid field.
Battle for valuable resources in this massive ore mining and shipping complex located in a high-altitude region of cliffs and mesas.
TEAM DEATHMATCH Now Live!
Fight enemy Starfighters in the ultimate test of battle. The goal is simple: destroy the most enemy players. Along the way, you can pick up power-ups to turn the tide of battle!
Take control of critical points around the battle zone and gain points for your team as you maintain control by capturing and defending these objectives.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR STARFIGHTER
Choose from a variety of unique ships and unlock an abundant set of new weapons, powers and abilities as you advance!
Advance and earn valuable requisition, a new type of experience points that you can use to unlock new weapons, powers, abilities, and more.
Specialize your ship role by unlocking variants with different components and abilities that further define your role in battle.
Customize your starfighter with various components including engines and weapons that offer a wide range of exciting abilities, maneuvers and appearances.
Purchase premium ships for a completely unique visual look for your ship variants and gain a boost in requisition as you battle.
BLASTER AND ENGINE TRAIL COLORS
Make your starfighter stand out with new paint jobs, blaster colors, and engine trail colors available in the Cartel Market!
MASTER A VARIETY OF SHIP ROLES
From a Scout to a Gunship, master various ship roles that suit your combat style.
BOMBER Now Live!
Specialized in using proximity mines and automated drones to defend and support its team, the Bomber is a tough ship with the strongest hull of any starfighter role.
As the heavy firepower of a starfighter squadron, gunships dispatch enemy vessels at extreme range before they can retaliate.
Fast and agile, scouts are designed to quickly investigate contested regions and capture critical objectives before the enemy can react.
Whether dogfighting or targeting large mission objectives, strike fighters use a wide array of powerful weapons to eliminate their foes and are built for one purpose: direct combat.
ASSIGN COMPANIONS AND CREW
"Assign up to four crew members and take advantage of their special abilities in battle.
Fight with your ground game companions (unlocked by character) or choose new crew members available as part of Galactic Starfighter, each with their own unique set of abilities.
COPILOT AND SUPPORT CREW
Assign one of your crew members to be a copilot to leverage their active abilities. The remaining members are your Support Crew and provide passive ability bonuses much like a stat boost.
JUMPSTART YOUR PROGRESSION
Jumpstart your progression with the following items:
Requisition gained from one starship can be made available to other ships in your fleet by converting your starship requisition into fleet requisition using Cartel Coins.
As a Preferred Status Player or a Free-to-Play player, you can purchase weekly or monthly Starfighter Passes from the Cartel Market for faster leveling and progression beginning January 14, 2014. For Subscribers, maximum leveling and progression is included as a Subscriber benefit.
EARN GROUND GAME REWARDS
Play Galactic Starfighter and gain additional XP and Credits that give your ground game characters a boost.
TACTICAL FLASHPOINT: KUAT DRIVE YARDS Now Live!
Both the Republic and the Empire are calling on their greatest warriors to join the fight for control of the Kuat Drive Yards, a highly contested orbital shipyard with one of the most prolific warship manufacturing facilities in the galaxy. Get ready to seize Kuat's valuable facilities for your faction in this new Tactical Flashpoint - now live!
ROLE NEUTRAL GROUPING
In this new 'Tactical Flashpoint,' players Level 15+ can quickly join a group of four players of any role and within a similar level range - making it easily accessible to a wide spectrum of players.
FIGHT DYNAMIC SCENARIOS
Experience a multitude of different combat scenarios as objectives, maps, and enemies can change each time you play through the Flashpoint.
EARN VALUABLE REWARDS
Gain Kuat Drive Yards reputation to unlock exciting rewards like the "KDY Orbital Lifter" mount, unique Starfighter Paint Jobs, new cosmetic outfits and more!
SUBSCRIBER EARLY ACCESS
BEGINS: DECEMBER 3, 2013
Subscriber Early Access Rewards
(December 3, 2013 - January 13, 2014)
- Early Access Starting December 3
- Exclusive Gunship "Daring" Paint Jobs with Early Gunship Role Unlock Only available to Subscribers who were also Subscribers on November 1, 2013
- Strike Fighter “Valiant” Paint Jobs
- Scout "Valiant" Paint Jobs
- Imperial Battle Ace and Republic Squadron Commander Pilot Suits
- In-Game Titles: “First Galactic Starfighter” and “Test Pilot”
- Maximum leveling and progression
PREFERRED EARLY ACCESS
BEGINS: JANUARY 14, 2014
Preferred Status Early Access Rewards
(January 14, 2014 – February 3, 2014)
- Early Access Starting January 14
- Imperial Battle Ace Pilot Suit
- Republic Squadron Commander Pilot Suit
- In-Game Title: “Test Pilot”
- Also available to Subscribers during this period.
BEGINS: FEBRUARY 4, 2014
Free-to-Play Access Rewards
(February 4, 2014 – Ongoing)
- Imperial Battle Ace Pilot Suit
- Republic Squadron Commander Pilot Suit
- Available to all players with a SWTOR account during this period.
* OFFICIAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Starfighter Passes, which offer Preferred Status Players and Free-to-Play Players faster leveling and progression speed, will be available for purchase in the in-game Cartel Market with Cartel Coins beginning January 14, 2014. Players will be able to choose a Weekly or Monthly Pass to suit their play-style. For Subscribers, maximum leveling and progression is included as a Subscriber benefit.
- To qualify for the Early Gunship Role Unlock with Gunship "Daring" Paint Jobs, your account must be in active subscription status on November 1, 2013 at 11:59PM PDT / November 2, 2013 at 6:59AM GMT. These unlocks will be waiting for you in your in-game Hangar at the start of Subscriber Early Access on December 3, 2013. The Gunship Role is permanently unlocked in-game on January 14, 2014.
- To qualify for the Subscriber Early Access in-game rewards, you must be or become a Subscriber between December 3, 2013 (at the start of Subscriber Early Access) and January 13, 2014 at 11:59PM PST / January 14, 2014 at 7:59AM GMT (prior to the start of Preferred Status Early Access on January 14, 2014). The exclusive Starship Paint Jobs will be waiting for you in your in-game Hangar and the remaining Subscriber in-game rewards will be delivered via in-game mail at the start of Subscriber Early Access on December 3, 2013 or within two hours of becoming a Subscriber.
- To qualify for the Preferred Status Early Access in-game rewards, your account must be or become a Subscription or Preferred Status account between January 14, 2014 (at the start of Preferred Status Early Access) and February 3, 2014 at 11:59PM PST / February 4, 2014 at 7:59AM GMT (prior to the official public launch on February 4, 2014). Preferred Status in-game rewards will be delivered via in-game mail at the start of Preferred Status Early Access on January 14, 2014 or within two hours of becoming a Preferred Status Player or a Subscriber. Players gain Preferred Status by purchasing anything from the online store. Former Subscribers are automatically granted Preferred Status.
- To qualify for the Free-to-Play in-game rewards, you must have a SWTOR account. Free-to-Play in-game rewards will be delivered via in-game mail beginning February 4, 2014 at the start of Free-to-Play Access or within two hours of creating a SWTOR account.