Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Legacy Speeder Piloting from the Market isn't Account Wide like the item claims.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Legacy Speeder Piloting from the Market isn't Account Wide like the item claims.

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Teliko
11.15.2012 , 05:47 PM | #1
So I bought the speeder piloting from the Store because it said it was account wide, but the only character that has it is the one that used the item.

Rottiemaus
11.15.2012 , 06:10 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Teliko View Post
So I bought the speeder piloting from the Store because it said it was account wide, but the only character that has it is the one that used the item.
I posted a similar thread after having missed this one, but I would like some sort of fix and / or a refund, its pretty useless for a higher level toon.

Nichter
11.16.2012 , 07:15 PM | #3
Same thing happened to me. This needs to be fixed or clarified.
What is man? A miserable little pile of secrets.

Beesodd
11.16.2012 , 07:19 PM | #4 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi guys,

Thanks for the reports. We are aware of this issue and are working on it (it appears to be a tooltip error rather than an item error). Please create a ticket if you have bought and used the item while misinformed.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

iAnimeDeath
11.16.2012 , 07:27 PM | #5
Its not just a tooltip error. My speeder does not go the intended speed as stated...

Beesodd
11.16.2012 , 07:34 PM | #6 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi iAnimeDeath,

Thank you, that is interesting. which perk and speeder are you using? What speed are you getting? Does this affect your dismount resistance?

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

Gendif
11.17.2012 , 04:16 AM | #7
This is extremely annoying. I purchased the account-wide unlock for Legacy speeders thinking it would be a good investment of my coins. I bought them on my 39 Marauder. Here's the thing though: My 12 Trooper has nothing, legacy page wants me to unlock it. My 18 Consular? He has Legacy 1 but not 2 or 3. The Marauder got all 3.

This is clearly a bug. The Tooltip is "Provides the selected unlock to all characters on your account." It doesn't. This either needs to be fixed or those who bought it need to be refunded as this does not do what it says it should.
Hey look, I have a key! Does this make me cool?

armenak
11.17.2012 , 05:34 AM | #8
Same here. I bought piloting 1 on my level 50 character thinking it would unlock on all my characters as the tooltip said. Unfortunately i bought piloting 1 on a character that already had piloting 3. Yeah that makes sense.. =)

I really hope i get my cartel coins back.

On a side note, some time and effort should be put down to hide/highlight or in some smart way show to the players what cartel market items they wont benefit from. As an example, hide/highlight speeder piloting 1 for players that have piloting 3? Or put a note saying something like "you already have this perk."..

Cheers =)

whippost
11.17.2012 , 11:20 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Beesodd View Post
Hi guys,

Thanks for the reports. We are aware of this issue and are working on it (it appears to be a tooltip error rather than an item error). Please create a ticket if you have bought and used the item while misinformed.
Same issue. Ticket 6802358 I would like an accountwide unlock or a refund.

whippost
11.17.2012 , 11:32 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by whippost View Post
Same issue. Ticket 6802358 I would like an accountwide unlock or a refund.
And to add insult to injury, ticket response said call support and been on hold for half an hour and I'm still waiting.