Jedi Temple Ruins

Jaren_Kincaid

You're class quest chain should lead you to the ruins. You should also find a quest near the end of the Works section of Coruscant that will send you there. It will be a heroic quest that you'll get from a wounded Republic soldier.

Once you get to the Temple Ruins, you'll see a door that you can open and free some mercs. They will give you another quest for the ruins that has you find a journal for a senator.

I'm not actually sure if I have a quest outstanding. However, in the Jedi ruins, there's something about the correct colour shards. Where do I pick up that mission, please?

You're talking about in the Jedi Assembly Chamber aren't you?

I believe that machinery is used to assemble a matrix cube from the matrix shards you collect in datacrons.

There are a number of datacrons located on every world you visit. Some increase your stats and some have a color. Those that have a color you can bring back here. Finding the datacrons is part of the process. They are not shown on your map.

But for a short cut, there is a lot of info about them on youtube.

There are a number of datacrons located on every world you visit. Some increase your stats and some have a color. Those that have a color you can bring back here. Finding the datacrons is part of the process. They are not shown on your map.

But for a short cut, there is a lot of info about them on youtube.

I see. Thank you.