What is Shae Vizla available in the galactic seasons store?

The SWTOR players haven't been help or well knowledge to when ShaeV Vizla is available. They all tell me to check every Tuesday for her but didn't clarify what item I am suppose to buy. Apparently some players told I missed Shae Vizla around 17 hours ago. I'm tired of being told to look up the Swtorisa guide or Google, which doesn't help.

I just wanna know a estimate for when she's available next time, and how do I avoid missing her next time. What is the item I have to buy to get Shae Vizla to contact me.

PLEASE HELP

The Swtorista guide does help, you just need to read it more thoroughly.

From the Swtorista Guide:

Nico Okarr - Week 1

Shae Vizla - Week 2

Paxton Rall - Week 3

Master Dazh Ranos - Week 4

So if you visit the Jaleit Nall Vendor on Fleet and you see that a given companion is available for a given week, you'll know from the above how many weeks it'll be before the companion you want cycles back around.

It's up to you to pay attention to when the cycle updates.

Edited by xordevoreaux

The reset doesn't seem to be in line with Tuesday. I've noticed it reset on other days. I almost missed a companion this way. I checked on a Tuesday after weekly reset and it was the same as the Monday before. Then I happened to be on fleet the Sunday after and checked, it had changed to the one I wanted. I would check daily to ensure you don't miss it. Just park an alt next to the vendor and login once a day to check.

I just wanna know a estimate for when she's available next time, and how do I avoid missing her next time. What is the item I have to buy to get Shae Vizla to contact me.

I don't know what the item is called in particular, but what you're looking for is a token that gives you a "quest" to get Shae. The item doesn't have "Shae Vizla" in the name anywhere, you need to read the quests description to see who it's for. A minor pain, but ...

Edited by JediQuaker