Hunter's Blaster

joshuadyal

I've played plenty of bounty hunters before--four, to be exact--but I've never kept the Hunter's Blaster, which apparently is a story reward on Hutta. I happen to have a bounty hunter that I created and haven't played yet, and I also happen to have noticed this pistol in swtorista's list of equipment, and I'd like to nab a copy to stick in my legacy bank and maybe use for a gunslinger that I'm thinking of playing again soon. Anyone happen to know where exactly this drops, or how I can make sure that I get it to drop? I'd like to actually pay close attention and keep it this time around, and make sure that I don't do something that would screw it up and cause it to not drop.

It is, more or less, the BH's "starter world class story" reward, granted in a mission-reward drop near the end of your time on Hutta. Each class has one of these, and some are rather "quiet" in their acquisition (unlike, say, Flashy or the various Force-User sabres).

EDIT: so yes, it's the BH's equivalent of Flashy.

Edited by SteveTheCynic

Thanks, I suspected as much. Not to sound too corny, but it is on brand for Flashy to have a... uh... Flashy appearance when it shows up, so it's no surprise that I remembered that one quite well but forgot the hunter's gun entirely.

Looks like I was too eager to dismiss it in favor of cartel market guns I had, though. It's actually a pretty good looking little weapon that I'd love to have in my legacy bank, especially now that we have cosmetic guns as part of the outfitter.