i am stuck at story mission

Weisserose

Hi

i am stuck at story mission 3 where i constantly getting killed and doesnt have enough money for repair, also there doesnt seem to be any mailbox in the story mission area so i cant transfer money to my character. and i cannot quit the story mission and start over again. need help thx

You can always use the galaxy map to travel to the fleet which has many mailboxes. But the questions the poster above me asked are important.

By this point you should be able to get a stronghold as well and I strongly recommend that. You will be able to put some basic, very useful decorations in there like a mailbox, cargo hold, legacy cargo hold, a vendor, a GTN kiosk, a modification station and so on. You can go to your stronghold from anywhere (with some exceptions) using the game menu.

Hi

i am stuck at story mission 3 where i constantly getting killed and doesnt have enough money for repair, also there doesnt seem to be any mailbox in the story mission area so i cant transfer money to my character. and i cannot quit the story mission and start over again. need help thx

As CrazyScruffy asked: What class story are you doing and what mission are you stuck on?

If you have another character with credits I agree with Mike_Carton: get a character to the fleet and buy a stronghold (cheapest are Kaas City (Empire) and Coruscant (Republic). If you can afford it, get Nar Shaddaa which is neutral so both sides can use it without extra cost. Place a legacy bank your first decoration (important - see below).

I'll add: if you don't have enough credits for a stronghold, as you can post here you're a subscriber; use 200 of your free subscriber cartel coins to buy an Ultimate Cartel Pack and then (once the cooldown is up) sell it for between 65-75 million on the GTN to make some fast millions. Deposit some of these millions in the legacy bank so all your characters have access to credits.

Hi

If you'll give us some specifics about the quest you're having trouble with, we can likely help you figure out why you're dying. Things like

Which quest, your class, iRating, and what gear spec you are wearing.