Stuck on a quest

Hello, everyone. I am new to game and forums. I came from WoW and understand to google things when stuck.

Well I did and can't seem to find an answer to my dilemma. I don't understand what I need to do on the Exposing the Conspirators bonus quest. So please be kind and give me some hints. Thank you.

What exactly does the quest description tell you to do? The one in your quest log, not the short version on the playscreen.

The quest Exposing the Conspirators is on Rishi, the northern isles. Kill Revanites to get some code cylinder and reprogram their ships friend/foe tagging. If I remember correctly there is some clicky thing on or near the ships in the area to do that.

Though not having a character there currently I don't remember what the bonus quests was, except for probably killing a number of Revanites, a bit more information about it would be helpful.

Edited by Khaleijo

• 2 weeks later...

So sorry, everyone. I am trying to figure out these forum things. This is so different from what I am use to. I was not ignoring. I was trying to figure out how to get alerts.

I got rid of the mission and will try again later. Ty for responding too.

• 7 months later...

Sorry to Necro this, but I also had the same issue, and spent 10 minutes finding the tags.

At the bottom of the ship, in between where the.. thrusters are? The big tube things, is an open panel. The tag is inside the panel, the panel cover is down, so you should see it from the front of the ship.