*Recruiting* - casual pvp/pve Guild(s) from early BETA looking to rebuild ASAP...

Nee-Elder

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just coming back to the game after a 5 year vacation. Could use a guild for both Imp and Pub. Will mostly be on Hóllów (imp) until lvl 80. If you see me on, just shoot an inv. I may miss a whisper.

We tried contacting you but the game bugs out a lot when trying to send whispers to players with those *symbol letters* in character-name.

This is why , typically, players just contact ME first (as mentioned in my OP ) . Of course, that can be tricky sometimes too , since i have multiple ALT characters (both factions) swapping between them a lot. :cool:

Best bet is to send me in-game MAIL to my 2 mains. (Neestar on republic side and Neevil on imperial side)

----------

Long time WOW player just jumping in to SWTOR. Love to give the guild a try. Shoot me an invite if interested. .

Unfortunately you didn't include your IGN in your post. (unless it's just 'Kacinel' like your forum handle? ) Plus, there isn't any way to send guild-invites in this game until both players are online in-game at the same time.

-------------

For everyone still reading this thread:

The recent 7.0 Legacy of the Sith update (or downgrade, depending upon your own point-of-view ;) ) has caused quite a few players to "take a break" from SWTOR overall. However, things might be taking a turn for the better, with a patch today at least fixing some *bugs* ... https://www.swtor.com/patchnotes/03222022/game-update-7.0.1

Hopefully, if BioWare gets the 'weapon outfitter' and 'new operation' implemented ASAP , we'll have a nice active fun summer in SWTOR....just like we've had in both our guilds every year since 2012. :D

Edited by Nee-Elder

• 2 weeks later...
Coming back to the game after 5 year break, still figuring out main for imp/rep sides but would love an invite to your guild. Imperial side: Matavex (operative-healer) level 47, Republic Graymystic (sage - probably balance) level 46 may not end up being my mains.. still trying to catchup with game changes.... Enjoyed reading all the posts.... Thanks in advance.

Hey I would be interested in joining the republic side

Unfortunately, you didn't leave any info ( no in-game name , characters , etc. ) . Be sure to check my OP on page 1 when you can.

Hi, i am looking for a casual guild after a 9 year break. For now i am mostly just catching up and will be online about 3-4 nights a week. My IGN Leon Bunmaster.

Thanks for replying to my post last week. I'd like to join up! I'm playing actively on Johnny Cosmos (a Gunslinger) and Aelwin Karr (a Jedi Shadow). I plan on making a new imp character this week, but not sure of a name yet :)

Glad we finally connected in-game and got you both invited. Hopefully things will pick-up soon with more activity once 7.0.2 hits next week: https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=10028887#edit10028887 .... as well as , ideally, whenever 7.1 finally arrives. :cool:

Coming back to the game after 5 year break, still figuring out main for imp/rep sides but would love an invite to your guild. Imperial side: Matavex (operative-healer) level 47, Republic Graymystic (sage - probably balance) level 46 may not end up being my mains.. still trying to catchup with game changes.... Enjoyed reading all the posts.... Thanks in advance.

Hi there, i will make sure to look for your 2 characters online SWTOR in-game later tonite & this weekend.

*Although you joined for a few days, seemed to compliment our members with how nice they/we were helping you answering your questions & mails & such , and then you quit on 1 toon (claiming it was just that "1 character" ) but then quit AGAIN with another toon lol oh well take care!

Edited by Nee-Elder

Hello and well met.

I have read many of the questions and answers here and I like what I see.

I would like to give your group a try.

Here's some questions I have first, When a " toon" joins, is that the only one to join, or the whole Legacy?

My guess is just the one, so then what about my alts? Do/can they all join as well, or do you have a limit of available slots for members?

I have Toons on both sides of the alliances, how would that work?

I also have not decided on which toon will be my main, for either side... I understand if you run the storylines of all classes you can unlock the other races. This is what I have been working on at the moment.

I have only recently started playing again. Last played in 2015.

I have 8 toons 1 of each class and alliance. Crazy I know, but eh what else can an altoholic do?

All of my toons are under 25, So I thought maybe now would be a good time to look into a family/group/clan/fellow inmates from looneyville to hang out with.

My current creation is a Sith named Sysh'adow; also on the Empire side: Slashilla/Jan'tranelle/Jythelle

My Republic creations are: Raytobedi/Jaystalick/Toloralla/Sendyallia

I will attempt to reach out to you in-game, but if you contact me first,. kewl!:cool:

• 2 weeks later...
Hello and well met.

I have read many of the questions and answers here and I like what I see.

I would like to give your group a try.I will attempt to reach out to you in-game,

Sorry we still haven't connected in-game, but i'll keep looking for your characters each day.

Here's some questions I have first, When a " toon" joins, is that the only one to join, or the whole Legacy?

Only 1 toon at a time is invited ( one by one ) .

, so then what about my alts? Do/can they all join as well, or do you have a limit of available slots for members?

No limit (yet ) , since we still have about 300 slots left ( 1000 = 'member' cap )

I have Toons on both sides of the alliances, how would that work?

Most members join both our IMP side guild and our Republic side guild, but it's totally up to you. np either way!

• 2 weeks later...
*Please notice the DATE ^ when i first started this thread. In other words, we have already rebuilt , but we are also always "rebuilding" (constant process to maintain populations, just like BioWare has to do for the GAME overall :cool: )

Ok gang, here's the scoop:

After a bit of a break from SWTOR due to rl busy-ness (plus QA-Staff duties on a certain Pre-cu emulator project also relating to the many Galaxies of Star Wars ;) ) we are hoping to rebuild both of our guilds and continue the fun we started way back in Dec. 2011 when this game first launched.

It's never easy of course, since it seems as if pretty much everyone is already absorbed these days into the mega-guilds, but i'm gonna do my best to recruit like crazy over the next coming weeks so hopefully we can get back to some respectful membership numbers by the time Summer arrives.

Anyways, our 2 guilds...

REPUBLIC side

<The Elder Alliance Militia> (aka 'TEAM' )

Type of guild: casual, SW fans, SWG players, PvP & PvE, GSF, FP's, & Ops (randomly, dictated by interest & time)

Established: Winter 2011

Original servers: Giradda the Hutt, and then The Shadowlands

Total members: 661

Recruitment needs: ALL levels, ALL roles (since we are constantly rebuilding & re-growing)

Discriminations: 'age' doesn't matter but maturity def. does (personality, humor, & attitude)

Requirements: Show respect, be cool, and have fun! (It's a GAME after all)

Voice-comms: *not anymore* ('Discord' server was deleted)

Flagship: Yes (15 of 15 rooms unlocked) , 'large yield ' for Invasions.

Stronghold: Yes (Rishi HQ) , 12/12 rooms unlocked (with 'Contraband Slot Machines' ) ......as well as a new 'Jedi Academy' on Yavin4 and 'Manaan Sanctuary', both fully deco'd by me :D

Operations: Fridays & Sundays (depending upon RL) and then whenever else we can tbh---> http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=979878

Best in-game contact: Neestar (GM) or Neesaber (alt) or Wildorf (1st Officer) or Cidosmi (Lt.) or Toh'mas (Lt.) or Bryndenn (Lt.)

IMP side mirror-guild: Ziost Remnant (ZiRe)

------------------

EMPIRE side

<Ziost Remnant> (aka 'ZiRe' )

Type of guild: casual, SW fans, SWG players, PvP & PvE, GSF, FP's, & Ops (randomly, dictated by interest & time)

Established: Winter 2011, formerly called 'Imperial Security Bureau' (aka ISB)

Original servers: Giradda the Hutt, and then The Shadowlands

Total members: 752

Recruitment needs: ALL levels, ALL roles (since we are constantly rebuilding & re-growing)

Discriminations: maturity much more than 'age' (re: personality, humor, & attitude)

Requirements: Show respect, stay cool, and have fun! (It's a GAME after all)

Voice-comms: *not anymore* ( 'Discord' server was deleted)

Flagship: Yes (15 of 15 rooms unlocked) 'large yield' for Invasions

Stronghold: Yes (Rishi stronghold HQ), 12/12 rooms unlocked (with 'Contraband Slot Machines') --As well as a new 'Nar Shaddaa Lair of Shadows' and 'Dromund Kaas City Chamber of Deception' (also both fully deco'd by me :cool: )

Operations: Fridays & Sundays (depending upon RL) and then whenever else we can tbqh---> http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=979878

Best in-game contact: Neevil (GM) or Neetoo (alt) or Mauviare (1st Lt.) or Adrlana (Lt.) Apolloin (Lt.) or Dortock (Lt.)

PUB side mirror-guild: TEAM (The Elder Alliance Militia)

-----------

Okay so yeah, obviously after a certain amount of player turnover, which is typical in MMO's, it sometimes takes me a few weeks (depending upon the season) to get our activity & infrastructure running smooth again, but if you're interested in helping us rebuild (or even merging your own struggling guild into ours) feel free to send me a forum PM and/or in-game MAIL or in-game whisper.

Thanks and hope to see ya in-game! --- regards, Nee:sy_title:

Are you still recruiting? I am interested in joining.