Echoes of Oblivion

SithKoriandr

Just did the mission for the first time. Look like it had the Master Jedi I saved on Ziost in the mindscape as a Jedi killed by the Emperor.

Is that a flaw of the scene? Is it saying she's dead, but dead later? I would hope it wouldn't forget I saved her.

Just did the mission for the first time. Look like it had the Master Jedi I saved on Ziost in the mindscape as a Jedi killed by the Emperor.

Is that a flaw of the scene? Is it saying she's dead, but dead later? I would hope it wouldn't forget I saved her.

It shows all the people that have been involved in some aspect with the Emperor as satele said

Also, if you "save" her, you send her to Tython to be healed by the Jedi.

You subequently get a letter in the mail that says that progress is being made, not that she is cured.

Also, This takes place on Ziost. The happenings in KOTFE/KOTET are subsequent to Ziost, and that Jedi could have been one of the people who were killed during the reign of Arcann while you were sleeping in carbonite for 5 years.:(

Also, if you "save" her, you send her to Tython to be healed by the Jedi.

You subequently get a letter in the mail that says that progress is being made, not that she is cured.

Also, This takes place on Ziost. The happenings in KOTFE/KOTET are subsequent to Ziost, and that Jedi could have been one of the people who were killed during the reign of Arcann while you were sleeping in carbonite for 5 years.:(

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Surro

After being taken offworld, Master Surro succumbed to her wounds and became one with the Force.[2] Ten years after her death, Master Surro was among the spirits summoned to aid the commander of the Eternal Alliance to defeat the former Sith Emperor Tenebrae, thus witnessing his final demise.

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Surro

After being taken offworld, Master Surro succumbed to her wounds and became one with the Force.[2] Ten years after her death, Master Surro was among the spirits summoned to aid the commander of the Eternal Alliance to defeat the former Sith Emperor Tenebrae, thus witnessing his final demise.

Well that explains it. Last mail I got was she was recovering. I guess this is their way of going, "LS or DS, she dies anyways"