Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Yana-Ton (Imperial Agent Spoilers)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
Yana-Ton (Imperial Agent Spoilers)

Flightsaber
05.29.2012 , 08:29 PM | #1
Spoiler

What do you think? Should anything be added or changed? How would you continue this storyline?
This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers.
-1 John 3:16

DeyoZero
06.24.2012 , 01:12 PM | #2
I agree 100%, even if there isn't a mechanical change.

This part of the story is very immersive and involving, and there are multiple follow-ups in the character's in-game mail. I would really like to see more ways to interact with NPCs to whom the player has developed close ties!

-c.

Ardim
06.28.2012 , 12:35 PM | #3
I would really like something like this.
Through Passion, We gain Strength!
Darth Chroan The Empire's Wrath
Vengeance for Marr and the Empire!

clearsighted
07.04.2012 , 08:02 AM | #4
As it stands now, it's rather depressing.

Crazyhooligin
06.27.2014 , 02:01 AM | #5
It's never going to happen, I'm sure, but the ability to take her on as a companion would be amazing.

Kulyok
06.27.2014 , 02:34 AM | #6
I played that mission twice(with a female Agent, though), and in my opinion, the real hero of the story is the human agent, Bas-Ton. Compared to his story, his "children" are, at best, bland secondary characters; at worst, they are annoyances he'd been forced to endure for years. So I really doubt the writers would give them another look. Honestly, even the crazy Cathar bounty hunter from Balmorra's BH class quest had more personality.
Like Bioware games? Go play Baldur's Gate and Icewind Dale series with my mods, available at Pocket Plane Group!

errant_knight
06.28.2014 , 10:31 AM | #7
I thought it was fine the way it was, simply because it underscores the fact that the agent's work can be messy, have unforeseen repercussions, and leave lives damaged in his wake.

Aderes
08.29.2015 , 09:12 PM | #8
Necro'd and bumped...

Even if forced into this relationship, I would still want to take care of her and come home to spend time with her as is proper.
(‾‾Covenant of the Phoenix‾‾‾‾‾‾[|][‾/‾/‾/‾/][)

Shochin
02.21.2016 , 02:19 AM | #9
"Ideally, I would like Yana-Ton to return as a companion"

I wish I could visit my wife! or Bring her aboard my ship.

Grrr

Lomage
11.26.2021 , 01:49 AM | #10
I think the imperial agent should be able to take his Voss wife Yana-Ton with him on ship as a companion, or at least be able to go back to her to keep that part of the storyline going. Do not think it's proper to take a wife only to be forced to abandon her. They should be able to be together. Marriage of Convenience or not they should be given a chance to be make it work.
Just my opinion, but it does not sit right with me that they can not be together and continue on together.