<The Mando'ade> Children of Mandalore is recruiting

VisremMistwalker

THE MANDO'ADE

Children of Mandalore

We are a light Roleplay, PVP and PVE guild. We have Operations almost daily, as well as premade PVP. Our 6 clans+ at the moment have their own unique storyline and are looking to grow even more. Our in depth ranking system will take you back to Mandalore, and let you live and progressive as one of the vode from day one.

Current Clans

Bralor, Kelborn, Fett, Beroya, Wren, Lok

We are looking for dedicated people, and those who wish to try out something different. We blend in all 4 aspects of the game, where PVP and PVE is tied together with roleplay. Everything in the guild is optional, as we believe in having fun first. As long as you are willing to give us a try, we will take a chance on you. come join our family, and be one of us forever!

we have a discord and website that are very active

come check us out

http://WWW.THEMANDOADE.ORG

As a Ruus'alor on the guild,I have to say these are the most casual and at the same time RP-dedicated people I ever met. If you are looking for a guild with actual good RPers,a great atmosphere,and everything else you might need on a guild ,this is the place for you!

For Honor and Glory!

Join us,we have Uuj Cake¹²

¹https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Uj%27alayi

² Uj Cake may or may not be provided.The offer of Uj Cake will totally depend on you contacting me, Harad, to invite you to the guild if interest.This wll result in Uj Cakes!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
This guild is awesome. As a member of the recently reformed Ordo clan, I am excited to contribute to a guild culture that really is for everyone. In this guild you will be welcomed by the VERY engaged and approachable guild leadership, will have opportunities to be involved but the freedom to contribute as much or as little as you like, and will almost certainly learn more about SWTOR from a great number of helpful guild-mates. If you like the Mando culture, and want to join a guild that actually treats you like a person, this is the place to be.

I have been playing since the last 2 weeks of the closed Beta for this game. I have been in guilds before, I ran a guild before and have run into some truly amazing people during my time playing. About 4 months ago I decided to switch servers and came over to star forge and start all over again. In the process of making a fresh start I came across this guild of amazing people - Mando'ade.

Here you will find everything... Great people, help, knowledge, comradery, and above all Friends. This is a group of like minded people willing to take the time to help anyone enjoy the game that much more if they are willing to take that step and chance.

They have it all here... Raiding, PvP, GSF, Flashpoint groups, PVE groups you name it and it's here. NO ONE is excluded from anything, and everyone gets an equal opportunity and honestly not a lot of guilds offer that. If you are not part of that inner core or the elite group your chances of seeing end game content are slim at best.

Here they take the time to help and train you. They will gear you, help you with rotations and show you ways to better enjoy your gaming experience and why? So that you enjoy yourself so much that you don't cancel your subscription and walk away from it all. They leave you wanting more and leave you looking forward to the next time you log in.

If you are on the edge about joining a guild... If you have heard it all and seen it all before and want something more. Give these guys and gals a try and I promise you won't regret it.

Kal Darman

Guild update:

we have a PVP/dueling tournament coming soon, clan vs clan. Each clan within mando'ade will bring forward ONE champion to represent them. These will be held after 7.0, to give everyone a goal to strive for.

I am here to invite all Mandalorian lovers, fans to come and see the fight.

it should be a great one

OYA

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bump for a good friend, Bump for a great guild leader and a bump for a great guild!

Change is coming... A place for those who are serious is being made. Many good times will be had... Keep your eyes on us and this post for further details.

If you are looking for a great guild, good people and always something to do... Look no further as you have found what you are looking for. Come and be a part of us, see and learn so much more. Oya!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've now been in this guild for almost 5 months. It's a great place with something for everyone. Currently we have weekly RP events, progression teams doing Ops multiple times a week, GSF runs, FPs, and more. Just about anything people want to do to have fun in the game, we do it. Come join us and have fun being a Mando! Oya!

-Rook Penumbra

Edited by Mersipan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...