Too many Mobs (Spirit of Vengeance - Story)

There are waaaay too many mobs in this solo flash point. And not only are there too many "groups" of them but there are waaaay too many of them per group. No one should have to face down 10-12 mobsters every 5 paces. And, if that isn't bad enough, y'all make it impossible to skip them (unless you're a stealthy?). That is completely insane, and y'all need to do something that about that. This game has been around 10+ years now. I'd have thought this problem would have been handled long ago. It's no wonder most people want to skip the mobs all the time, as much as they can, and get frustrated with those who are facing them down. Bioware is to blame for this. People play the game to relax not get frustrated. Edited by Primordialmystic

There are waaaay too many mobs in this solo flash point. And not only are there too many "groups" of them but there are waaaay too many of them per group. No one should have to face down 10-12 mobsters every 5 paces.

Which is good, because nobody has to face 10-12 mobs (not mobsters(1) - "mobs" refers back to the days of "MUDs" == "Multi-User Dungeons", where "mob" meant something that was mobile, i.e. a monster or whatever that could move around) at once, ever.

Really, the trashmob groups are four or five, tops, but sometimes the groups are close enough together that careless play will aggro two or three groups instead of just one, but if you do that, it's *careless* play, i.e. your fault. (Or my fault, as poor Kylarina found out to her cost the first time I guided her into the room after the kitchen.)

All that said, there *are* a lot of mobs in this FP, which does make it take more time than it really deserves.

That is completely insane, and y'all need to do something that about that. This game has been around 10+ years now. I'd have thought this problem would have been handled long ago.

Given that SoV is much newer than 10- years(2), the so-called problem (it's not as bad as you make it out to be) obviously wasn't handled "long ago".

It's no wonder most people want to skip the mobs all the time, as much as they can, and get frustrated with those who are facing them down. Bioware is to blame for this. People play the game to relax not get frustrated.

Really? Have you interviewed all the players of this game to see why they play?

(1) They are (ex) Mandalorians, not employees of the Hutt Cartel, so "mobsters" isn't right from the lore point of view either.

(2) It won't, as a full release, be ten years until some time in December, so "10-" rather than "10+".