The Ultimate Guide of Guides for SWTOR 2022

LadyAdmiral

Hello everyone! I have compiled as many guides as I could find about the game in to one ultimate resource list. I've endeavored to find guides that are up to date or as close as I could find for 2022.

:hope_01:

Add a Guide: If you would like to add your own favorite guides to this list, please post them on this thread! If you are not a subscriber and are unable to post on the forums, message me on twitter @swtorista, on reddit /u/swtorista, Discord Swtorista#0153, or by email with the username swtorista at gmail.

If you like this guide or found it useful, please leave a reply 👍 ~ Swtorista

:csw_destroyer:

IMPORTANT 2022 UPDATE: With the new expansion on the horizon, there are not that many updates for 2021 before February 15, 2022 when the expansion launches. I do however now have a volunteer and new toolset to help add guides from the past year and to help as more come out with the Legacy of the Sith expansion. Woohoo!!!

:csw_bluesaber:

Table of Contents

Edited by JackieKo
  • Thanks 1

Ok all done! You may have noticed some of the newer stuff hasn't been added yet - I am very happy to say I finally found a volunteer to help keep this project up to date so more should be added as we go for things like Dantooine Enclave and Spirit of Vengeance etc.

As we head into 2022 and get closer to the expansion, I'm looking forward to players creating a ton of new guides for the new content! I've put together a list of common places to search for guides for our volunteer so they can easily find them all. But as always, feel free to submit them here or message me about adding your own guide. I've put previously submitted guides to the top of the to-add priority list.

Another cool update, these guides are now also showing up on https://swtorfancommunity.com/guides !

• 1 month later...