Reorganizing Star Wars Discussion Posts

JackieKo

• Dev Post

Hi everyone,

In our quest to clean up various areas of the forums, one of our focuses will be reorganizing the threads here and moving them to their appropriate places.

As a reminder, the STAR WARS Discussion sub-forum is for conversations that have everything to do with Star Wars but not with SWTOR. Discussions about the game should be posted in the appropriate areas of the forums.

We'll be moving threads slowly over time so people who are engaged in these conversations don't get super lost.

If something is misplaced or somehow amiss, please let me know!

Jackie

VICTORY! Seriously though, this makes me happy, been trying to tell people for 9 freakin years this board isn't for SWTOR related posts, it's to discuss other things Star Wars related...and usually got met with "who cares!" blah blah blah, etc. So this feels pretty good to see. :cool: LOL

Hi everyone,

In our quest to clean up various areas of the forums, one of our focuses will be reorganizing the threads here and moving them to their appropriate places.

As a reminder, the STAR WARS Discussion sub-forum is for conversations that have everything to do with Star Wars but not with SWTOR. Discussions about the game should be posted in the appropriate areas of the forums.

We'll be moving threads slowly over time so people who are engaged in these conversations don't get super lost.

Jackie

THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH, Jackie/BioWare !

Been a long time comin' .

----------

VICTORY! Seriously though, this makes me happy, been trying to tell people for 9 freakin years this board isn't for SWTOR related posts, it's to discuss other things Star Wars related...and usually got met with "who cares!" blah blah blah, etc. So this feels pretty good to see.

QFE x 1000

It's always so humorous to me how forum rule-followers (aka basic reading comprehension) are shunned & shoo'd, yet rule-breakers are celebrated & victimized.

I guess chaos is "cool" . That is, until it affects the chaotic. :eek:

Edited by Nee-Elder

Hi everyone,

Jackie

Finally!

• 1 month later...
  • JackieKo unpinned this topic
  • 2 months later...

why! We get more help[ from the community. Not from sup[port. I usually get a correct response within minutes and I love that. I cant stand to go to support and have to wait days for a response.  Now dont get me wrong. I have never had any problems with support. They treat me well and i appreciate them.

7 hours ago, ClaudeTaylor said:

why! We get more help[ from the community. Not from sup[port. I usually get a correct response within minutes and I love that. I cant stand to go to support and have to wait days for a response.  Now dont get me wrong. I have never had any problems with support. They treat me well and i appreciate them.

Sure, but questions about SWTOR should not be in the "Star Wars but not SWTOR" part of the forum.  If it's an actual bug report, use the Bug Reports section.  If it's a suggestion about something for SWTOR, use the Suggestion Box.  If it's a suggestion of something to add to the Cartel Market, use the Cartel Market section, and so on.

• Thanks 1