Ancient Dark Guardians - Recruiting Raiders - VM & NIM

lorddjole

We are large well established PVE Raiding and Social Guild. We offer from easiest content and possibility to learn to progression raiding in hardest content.

Our guild has VM instructional runs for learning ops, NIM instructional runs for learning NIM, NIM raids meant for clears and farming (like pods on TFB, or some titles). We also have 6 NIM progression teams and one newly formed 7th progression team.

Atmosphere is friendly and non toxic with relaxed raiding and fun. Our prog raids and clear raids are more serious but still no elitism or toxicity.

Lot of VM raids on schedule - Daily at least one raid. We also do DT 10 stacks, Dreadful Entity Secret boss, Colossal Monolith VM ....

All scheduled raid as events start at 20:30 CEST.

All our prog teams get repair funds from guild, as well as standard raiders.

Sign ups for our events are on our discord. Guild has all perks and Critical set bonus. Perks we buy are usually those that lower repair cost and give certain bonuses in raids as well as mount speed & GTN tax evasion.

WE use discord as main and only platform for communication . Lot of activity there and talking outside of raid schedule.

If u want to join us, come and pop in our discord server . If you have any questions or want more info contact emperorsiddiouse#8974 or bump up this post.

Discord link - INVITE LINK

Edited by lorddjole

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Recruitment is OPEN again for VM raiders, returning players and those who want to begin their path of raiding !

Join us now for full experience of raiding pleasure on SM VM and NIM difficulty with 8 and 16 man ops as well as some special chivo hunts !

To join us use following

DISCORD INVITE LINK

Edited by lorddjole

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Recruiting is OPEN yet again for all people who want to do

VM and NIM raids, want to learn more or want to start out raiding but need help on tactics and specs.

Our guild offers healthy atmosphere and is very good place to start raiding carrier as well as perfect it up to Dxun and Gods NIM as hardest end game content!

We have VM ops on schedule on our website as daily event and NIM raids with open sign ups for people who want to try out nim and learn as well as NIM chat for people who can do nim and want to do more raids(with goal of as less prog as possible ).

Come and hop into our discord server for more info and invite to the guild

https://discord.gg/K5yKU5U

Hello there, guild looks interesting and all, was just wondering which side you on, Imp or Rep ?

I've got 8 (4 for on each side) characters (all 306 geared) and was looking for a home for them, my main is a 306 Veng Jugg (6/6 set, amped and auged) and I was looking into getting into HM/NIM raiding, as I've done most SM ops and was looking for a further challenge.

Hello there, guild looks interesting and all, was just wondering which side you on, Imp or Rep ?

I've got 8 (4 for on each side) characters (all 306 geared) and was looking for a home for them, my main is a 306 Veng Jugg (6/6 set, amped and auged) and I was looking into getting into HM/NIM raiding, as I've done most SM ops and was looking for a further challenge.

We are IMP side.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello,

Looking for a guild, I have 2 PC Lvl 75 with 306 gear (both with 110% acc and above 30% Crit), a jugg vengeance and lethality opperative.

My game experience isn't that vast, but I'm willing to learn. i speak Russian, French, German and English and wanna try and see if I'm someone that might fit in a guild

I have discord, I will share it, if there is a need for a interview.

Hello,

I'm a recently returned player (used to be extremely active till about 6 years ago, have NIM achievements for multiple different OPS from back in the day) and am getting back in to the game. i started a completely new character and am up to almost lvl 60 (and soon will be 75). I would like to join an active guild in which I could relearn OPS and join raiding team.

However, I am a bit concerned about time zones, since I could not find this in the thread. At what times are the OPS being ran? I am based in EU.

Available for possibly an interview this evening if necessary.

• 2 weeks later...
Hello,

Looking for a guild, I have 2 PC Lvl 75 with 306 gear (both with 110% acc and above 30% Crit), a jugg vengeance and lethality opperative.

My game experience isn't that vast, but I'm willing to learn. i speak Russian, French, German and English and wanna try and see if I'm someone that might fit in a guild

I have discord, I will share it, if there is a need for a interview.

Feel free to hop into our discord server !

Hello,

I'm a recently returned player (used to be extremely active till about 6 years ago, have NIM achievements for multiple different OPS from back in the day) and am getting back in to the game. i started a completely new character and am up to almost lvl 60 (and soon will be 75). I would like to join an active guild in which I could relearn OPS and join raiding team.

However, I am a bit concerned about time zones, since I could not find this in the thread. At what times are the OPS being ran? I am based in EU.

Available for possibly an interview this evening if necessary.

First of all sorry for late reply, i wasnt home previous week and was very busy.

our events are 8:30pm gmt+2 CEST in most cases with some early ones during weekends arround 4pm cest.

If u have addiitonal questions feel free to type in here and i will asnwer back to ya ASAP

Recuriting is once again open for VM and NIM raiders!

We offer a lot of VM events, NIM events, Nim progression teams (7 of them atm) and much more.

Expirienced player - we have smth for U

returning and new player - we have instructional runs with expriienbced ops leads who will brief you on best tactics for certain boss.

Chill player ? Causal ? Sure smth for U as well , come by and pop in raids u want to do and have some fun!

Invite link for our discord server where u can request invite to the guild :

https://discord.gg/K5yKU5U

• 2 weeks later...

Recruiting is ONCE AGAIN OPEN for all VM and NIM raiders who want to join us for scheduled raids , have nice clears get chivos and most of all have FUN!

Hop in our discord server for invite to the guild!

IMPORTANT

We are also accepting new raiders and returning raiders who want to start learning and get into raiding .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...