Well, I did it and I don't know what the heck I was thinking

Nickodemous

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but then we would know your character....

LOL, I’m too lazy to lvl another anyway. I did think of a funny name if anyone wants to use it. Octopus Prime and use the Nautolan race. Then dress them in red and blue Armor with an Optimus Prime look.

Edited by TrixxieTriss

A Truck You update:

Unranked: I actually counted wins vs losses on SF for all of my toons this week - 47 wins - 17 losses. Completed the unranked weekly on 4 characters - Solo queue'd every match.

Ranked: An abysmal 2-7. Pepe had the two wins. Tested my Mando and Van (3 matches) which were very competitive. I just have some work finetuning their gear sets.

Guild ship: no progress .... between work and my limited play time there is just not enough time in the day.

Guild invasion: Small yield - did about 3.5 mil.....the 10th place team finished around 7.....I was pretty pleased since I really did not focus on it.

I will keep on trucking.

LOL, I’m too lazy to lvl another anyway. I did think of a funny name if anyone wants to use it. Octopus Prime and use the Nautolan race. Then dress them in red and blue Armor with an Optimus Prime look.

Haha this is some elite ranked space Barbie stuff

I think there is a very boxy commando-style chest piece on the Yavin 4 vendor. Not sure if the dyes will give you the right look tho.

Edited by Rion_Starkiller

Haha this is some elite ranked space Barbie stuff

I think there is a very boxy commando-style chest piece on the Yavin 4 vendor. Not sure if the dyes will give you the right look tho.

There is a cartel market blue and red dye that has the right colour tones, but of course it will come down to the armor itself.

There is a cartel market blue and red dye that has the right colour tones, but of course it will come down to the armor itself.

There's a PT/VG on SF called Ironhide who did a really nice job replicating Ironhide.

anyway...Charismatic Mandolorian chest helmet and hands are pretty good for Optimus Prime. Feet aren't bad but there are better. Mando gear sets have a lot of fantastic options for transformer customization mogs. screen cap what you go with. I'm curious!

There's a PT/VG on SF called Ironhide who did a really nice job replicating Ironhide.

anyway...Charismatic Mandolorian chest helmet and hands are pretty good for Optimus Prime. Feet aren't bad but there are better. Mando gear sets have a lot of fantastic options for transformer customization mogs. screen cap what you go with. I'm curious!

I don’t intent to do it. I was offering advice and a name suggestion for anyone who does.

8v8 imo would be interesting as I was too far late in the game to actually do it. I feel I run into, what are they called, hardcore objective players? objective enthusiasts? whatever they are called, I feel like they could do better in a game where everyone is trying to win, then it would make for some interesting match ups. Currently would have loved to have some TDM matches in queue as well IE remove pylon and orbs from Hypergate and make that a TDM but I digress. Half of us want a TDM and the other half just want to do objectives. I dislike the objective players on some maps because I didn't sit in queue for 2 ops to just a. heckle the pylon in the back of the map while the rest of the team can't stop them and b. run huttball non stop resulting in a 30 sec victory. A good back and forth scrap is hard to find now a days.

Speaking from a guild that did alot of 8v8 ranked it was a fun time. Swtor actually had something nice in ranked 8v8 the main problem with them was that some guilds would stop doing them when they got beaten once or twice, instead of figuring out how to get better. The main problem with them was fact there was no cross server queue and we had like a billion servers b/c some wise "karen" thought swtor needed like a billion of them. Swtor should of just had 1 hug mega server for US/Canada, One for England/French/ ext Europe, 1 for Mexico/SA, and 1 for Aussies, or just made cross servers possible.

The matches were a blast though, there were many different strats for different warzones, also you could switch specs back then so imagine voidstar being dps/ then swapping to skank tank for def round ext. It was all in all some of the best times that I had along with many of my guild - KFT!

• 2 weeks later...
It is certainly nice to see <Truck You> having some influence in the pvp community. Just the other day, I passed by a player, who I will not name in full, but had this worked into his name..... "Muddatrucka"!!!! Absolutely BRILLIANT! BRAVO!!!!!! I have to admit, I was really disappointed in myself for not thinking of that first. Much respect though! Edited by Nickodemous

I don’t intent to do it. I was offering advice and a name suggestion for anyone who does.

I really want to make this Saruman toon I've been thinking about for years, but there are no fitting hair styles nor beards. He would regularly use the life day orb regen item for palantir lawls. On a similar subject, I created a merc toon named Tupac Hord, but haven't finished leveling him yet.

Edited by Rion_Starkiller

I really want to make this Saruman toon I've been thinking about for years, but there are no fitting hair styles nor beards. He would regularly use the life day orb regen item for palantir lawls. On a similar subject, I created a merc toon named Tupac Hord, but haven't finished leveling him yet.

Very cool! A Saruman would be epic if you could figure it out! I really like Tupac Hord...very creative!

Clandestu was my character name in SWG. It just followed me to SWTOR. Not exciting. Lol! Tyranticus followed me from WOW...he was my undead rogue I used to arena with before my hatred for blizzard ensued.

Some of my other favorites I have created:

Electro Cute - sorc

Cruella Daville - sorc

Roundmound - op

Fugginugly - merc

Shoc’n’awe - van

Sa’distic - sorc

EDIT: OMG - almost forgot - the infamous Howwy Witzer - Mando

EDIT: OMG - PEPE'NERO.....gods gift to Jedis!

These just off the top of my head! Lol!

Edited by Nickodemous

I have not recruited anyone, have not even asked. Been trying to figure out how to start.

So, I need officers. Officers I can depend on. So, I figured, we should level toons together. Create a team and level in regs. Build a team. One that knows one another, one that will not fail one another, and has every ones backs!

The Core group is essential....

I need 7 officers.... we will mix up our groups nightly and group together to get to know one another. This will start the familiarity needed to work towards ranked. We know one another, we play with one another, we win with one another.

Of course one upper level alt will be added because I don't know how much I can take either in under level regs....

I am now very serious about this.

We will be nothing without a group, the group will make us strong and .......grouped ranked....LOL....we will kick that ***!

We need a team!

Edited by Nickodemous

I have not recruited anyone, have not even asked. Been trying to figure out how to start.

So, I need officers. Officers I can depend on. So, I figured, we should level toons together. Create a team and level in regs. Build a team. One that knows one another, one that will not fail one another, and has every ones backs!

I need 7 officers.... we will mix up our groups nightly and group together to get to know one another. This will start the familiarity needed to work towards ranked. We know one another, we play with one another, we win with one another.

Of course one upper level alt will be added because I don't know how much I can take either in under level regs....

We will be nothing without a group, the group will make us strong and .......grouped ranked....LOL....we will kick that ***!

We need a team!

If it wasn’t for my distance (lag) and time zones (Australia), I’d come play with you.

We need a team!

It's a good idea. I main mara and its not a great time solo. Getting wasted by bot mercs and bot snipers in regs is no fun. 3-4 bad merc/snipers blasting away at me and there is nothing I can do but stealth out and run away. Now if I had a tank, healer or just more DPS to back me up...Don't listen to that guy up there. Regs farming is needed to put these Steam players and Merc/Snipers who get globaled in arenas in their place. I'm in. Imp side tho. Skip that pub nonsense.

Edited by juanmiranda

• 3 weeks later...

lmao

left help left

wrong side ******

******!

do any of u all look at the map?

do any of u all look at your map?

simple ******* question.

simple ******** answer.

wut's a map?

once again' date=' check your map[/quote']