For the newer writers in the Fanfic forum, a favor please...

Lunafox

Dear new writers, specifically the two that aren't putting their stories into a single thread to make it easier to follow...

Kindly put your stories into one thread and post additional chapters to THAT THREAD ONLY. Why? Because it makes your work easier to find, read, keep track of, and comment upon. ALSO, it's not fair to the other writers in this forum that post stories regularly to have their stories CHASED OFF the first page because someone feels the need to post 27 separate chapters of the SAME story.

Please be considerate of your fellow writers here. REDO your story threads into ONE thread. No one wants to see threads deleted because of SPAM and that's basically what you guys are doing, SPAMMING the forum, and no one else can get a chance to see their story on the front page, and you're also doing yourselves a disservice because your threads are hard to keep track of, as I said above. And if you annoy other forum-goers with being inconsiderate, they're likely going to ignore your stories too, which I'm sure you don't want after all your effort. Post in one thread, and delete the others.

Sorry if this sounds harsh, it's not intended to, but I notice you've been asked to do this before and it's fallen on deaf ears.

Thank you.

Edited by Lunafox
  • Thanks 1

• 1 year later...

I was actually looking for something like this! Thank you for posting this. I would like to share my stories. I have a lot and I want to make sure it's properly done according to the rules without any confusion.

May I suggest this thread to be pinned? For new writers like myself?

Edited by greenhor