With A Little Help From My Friends not updating

XiPsiDawg

Hello,

I've been running flashpoints through the group finder for some time now. I noticed that my progress for the achievement With A Little Help From My Friends has never updated. I thought I would have gotten a while a go but it's still stuck at 4/40. Does anyone why I'm not getting any credit? Should I put in a ticket? Thanks for stopping by!

Edited by XiPsiDawg

Make sure you have 'all' the flashpoints selected (28/28**), otherwise they don't count. 🙂

And even then there is an occasional glitch where they don't count anyway. 🤔

** if you have some number other than 28, there may be some story mode FPs you need to do.

Edited by JediQuaker

Make sure you have 'all' the flashpoints selected (28/28**), otherwise they don't count. 🙂

And even then there is an occasional glitch where they don't count anyway. 🤔

** if you have some number other than 28, there may be some story mode FPs you need to do.

Thank you. Yes I have all 28 selected. I haven't done all story FPs. I didn't know that was a requirement to get credit for the achievement.

It has been a while but back then (a year or so ago, maybe longer) I managed to get that achievement (and unlock Hexid) without ever using group finder (although even back then I believe the wording on the achievement was the same). All I did was do Red Reaper stealth runs with a guildmate (so it counted as a group). Not sure if it still works this way but back then I was glad I didn't have to group with randoms.

So customer service just responded to my ticket and stated that if I have any active flashpoint quests, it will not count towards to the achievement and to either complete those quests are delete them. I guess that's why I haven't been getting credit. Well that sucks. I will try after I delete the quests and see what happens.

Thank you. Yes I have all 28 selected. I haven't done all story FPs. I didn't know that was a requirement to get credit for the achievement.

The story modes are not required for the achievement, but sometimes you can't do the group one until you've done the story one. However, if you have all 28 in your list well, there ya go! 🙂

So customer service just responded to my ticket and stated that if I have any active flashpoint quests, it will not count towards to the achievement and to either complete those quests are delete them. I guess that's why I haven't been getting credit. Well that sucks. I will try after I delete the quests and see what happens.

They are probably talking about the quest you get in the flashpoint itself. For example, if you finished Hammer Station but haven't gone to the fleet to turn it in, you can't queue for Hammer Station again until that quest is turned in. This would mean when you queue for "all flashpoints" it is actually only queuing for 27/28 and you don't get credit. This is why queuing while leveling can be inconvenient. If you want full credit, you have to keep going back to fleet to turn them in, interrupting your leveling on planets.