DPS LF NiM prog group

Katirisa

Hello all,

I'm a mmo-veteran with proven top-end performances - top 20 kills in WoW, World 1st and other top 10 kills in FFXIV going all the way back to the OG SCoB Savage series. I'd taken a break from mmos for the last year or so, but I recently got into SWTOR and it's reignited my passion and love for challenging content, and I'm excited to see and experience all this game has to offer.

My experience in SWTOR is limited to HMs - have cleared all but gods, dxun, rav, and tos (hard to find a hm group pug for those). However, I'm confident my abilities will translate very well to NiM. I'm looking for a NiM team preferably, but given my lack of experience in this game, I understand that's a bit tough of an ask, and am more than willing to progress through the latter mentioned HM before hitting NiM.

Currently playing Marauder and have a very heavy preference on staying that way, but can also play Mercenary, Assassin, or Sorcerer for the right group. Raid times I can do are anytime after 5 PM - 6 AM EST, preferably not on Tuesday 8 PM - 10 PM, though I can make it work. I'm currently on Star Forge, but am willing to transfer to Satele Shan, again for the right group. Would prefer to stay Imp, but am open to switching (for the mentioned pub side classes - gearing is exceptionally easy)

More than anything, I'm looking for a team to run with. If you're interested, please contact me at Irisa#3995 on discord. Thank you.