Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Best race for Sith Inquisitor?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Best race for Sith Inquisitor?

DarkTergon
06.12.2021 , 05:51 AM | #11
Steve said it best whe he says, play the one you like. But if you're an altaholic like me, try them all. No matter what class I play though, I always have a Pureblood, solely because I like their class ability...Sometimes it's nice just to smack the companion when they are annoying you
Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone
--------------------------------
Proud owner of 'Endwalker' , the first non SWTOR item I've ever pre ordered.
It's a sign of the times, my swtor sub has been used to sub a different game.

ClavellBCMITU
06.12.2021 , 05:35 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by YVictorII View Post
Hey. So I have a few Sith Inquisitors and all of them are aliens. I've recently started to wonder which race would fit the class the most. It always made sense to me that a low-ranking alien slave would be the best choice as it adds more flavor to the antagonism some characters show towards the Inquisitor throughout the class story and beyond. However, I also know that humans are the ones who get the most attention customization-wise so I'm a bit torn.

What do you think is the best race of an Inquisitor?
I love playing female Rattataki Sith sorcs, mainly because That Damn Sith Overseer known as Harkun *hates* us right from the start, and us getting our last laugh on Zash is even funniier knowing she wanted to transfer herself from her decrepit old human body to a young alien body.

SithKoriandr
06.13.2021 , 05:28 PM | #13
Go Miraluka. Captured force user, so forced to go to Korriban.
"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more...than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so *********** what." - Stephen Fry

stoopicus
06.13.2021 , 09:29 PM | #14
Sith Pureblood of course. Is this even a question?

They work the slave thing in nicely at the start in a way that makes the Kallig thing even better IMO.

kirorx
06.14.2021 , 08:53 PM | #15
I like twi’lek a lot for that story. There is an animation issue that doesnt jive with yoru headtails, but its still a great class for SI.

DreadtechSavant
06.15.2021 , 02:14 AM | #16
My favorate is Twi'lek for inquisitor, however, don't really think there is a best, just personal prefferance.

Jephryp
06.15.2021 , 07:56 AM | #17
I really enjoy threads like these, as I learn so much about lore and history. With that being said, my inquisitors are humans (3); sith pureblood (1); and rattataki (1 - the craziest assassin of the bunch). I may have an alt problem... Don't even get me started on the number of sages I have!

MadDutchman
06.15.2021 , 06:47 PM | #18
+1 For Twi'lek SI

Only thing that is a bit weird is Kallig's mask hides the lekku (granted it does on the PC as well)
I Have Spoken

Use my referral link for free goodies.

YVictorII
Today , 02:09 AM | #19
I actually have more than a few sorcerers and an assassin from different racers- 2 Rattataki, a Twi'lek, a Cathar, and a Miraluka. Right now I would like to make Morrigan-like (from DAO and DAI) character, as well as a Devaronian (give us this race already) devil sorcerer or a white heard, half-dragon witch.