Dark Marauder’s Armor set - Make it dye fully please

KaiserImperium

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be great if you could Dye all of the Armor parts after paying so much for the set, to be able to customize it to your liking should be easier. Having parts that you can't dye sometimes makes the armor less appealing and not worth the price of purchase. Thanks for hearing this out.

Yes I agree, not just Dark Marauder's set, I think that customizing ur own armor pieces is one of the ultimate content of the game, but players get so limited colors of dye choices and limitations of the armor itself. Pls fix this.

Having a more through dye pattern would certainly be helpful. Some sets like the Nimble Master with the gold shoulders would be nice to change as well. This new set looks awesome but again could be more customizeable.

I completely agree with you. This problem plagues most sets in the game and I hope by correcting this set, it’ll be the first step in the right direction moving forward when it comes to newly released outfits

I have to agree with the majority of posts here. Please let us fully dye new armor sets. It just kills the OCD

Me too man:mad: Took me months and months to build a unique look I’m content with, I see this armor set come out and I’m instantly in love, then find out the helmet has a green plate that can’t be dyed? This is a dark force user outfit, not G.I. Joe! Hahaha

Seems like a no brainier to me. The amount of times I’ve gone to buy something off the cartel market and I chose not to due to the inability to dye it is only dissuading me to spend money.

Absolutely.. I couldn’t tell you how many times I’ve either wasted money or just been met with disappointment previewing. I’m hoping this post and having this armor fixed will be the first step in the right direction for outfits being released loving toward

Seems like a no brainier to me. The amount of times I’ve gone to buy something off the cartel market and I chose not to due to the inability to dye it is only dissuading me to spend money.

Absolutely.. I couldn’t tell you how many times I’ve either wasted money or just been met with disappointment previewing. I’m hoping this post and having this armor fixed will be the first step in the right direction for outfits being released loving toward

We need more custom dye options for armor. SWtoR could really benefit having the dye options from Guild Wars 2. Or at the very least, have the option to dye all components.

That would be nice. They could even have the standard dyed they have now but just add more dye slots like up to third. So for example black and black primary and secondary then black on black then at the very least make a tertiary dye maybe? That way BioWare is still making some more money which is fine, they’re a company.. but we the consumer are also getting the looks we desire from armors

I won't say what has already been said at this point. Same issue, all across the board. You see new armor, want to dye it fully? Sure, yeah, I would like to. Go to see if you're able to? Nope. Can't dye this one single armor piece like the rest. Why? Coding issue? Maybe. But it should be a relatively quick fix if possible. I'm just glad I'm not the only person who sees this problem with most other armor sets doing this as well. Edited by Irondethable

Not even exclusive to the Dark Marauder's armor,

Why do some armor sets invert colors between the torso and leg bits, like the battlelord's armor, the "armor" part of the torso is a secondary color, however the metal on the legs is a primary color? why is it that way?

The way dye works in SWTOR leaves a lot to be desired, Some older less optimized MMOs allowed for certain armor sets to be fully color customizable with a color picker, why not implement something like that so we have more control over how OUR armor is colored.

Not even exclusive to the Dark Marauder's armor,

Why do some armor sets invert colors between the torso and leg bits, like the battlelord's armor, the "armor" part of the torso is a secondary color, however the metal on the legs is a primary color? why is it that way?

The way dye works in SWTOR leaves a lot to be desired, Some older less optimized MMOs allowed for certain armor sets to be fully color customizable with a color picker, why not implement something like that so we have more control over how OUR armor is colored.

I totally agree with you and I hope by standing up and saying what’s on our minds about this armor set will open their eyes moving forward so the company makes more money and we the consumers are happy.

I totally agree with you and I hope by standing up and saying what’s on our minds about this armor set will open their eyes moving forward so the company makes more money and we the consumers are happy.

Agreed as well. I hope that the design team can fix all these issues to let everyone be happy.

Honestly, if they are going to charge us insane rates for dyes that we can’t unlock for repeat use, the least they can do is make sure everything actually works. Some silver or gold accents? Sure. But a *green* plate? I hope this is just an oversight, but based on existing nonsense I bet it isn’t. Please give us polished products that work! Edited by Avarisana
Mistype

I agree wholeheartedly with this post. I would personally, and I know others do too, love to have more armors like the Dark Marauder's set, and even the Resourceful Renegade Armor set. Something still battle ready yet not as heavy on the armor.

A dye system change would also be amazing especially to individualize everyone's design.

There are many nice outfits out there on the markets for our character , but in order to turn them over from "nice outfits " to perfect outfits please make it so that all outfits released will dye fully.

we are looking forward to it.

I agree. There’s been times where I have wasted money having my hopes up on armor sets that don’t dye properly