Welcome to the Content Creator Program!

DanielSteed

• Dev Post

Hello everyone!

One of the tasks that I took on when I joined the team was rebuilding our Content Creator Program. To coincide with this, we have started a new series of articles to showcase people in our program – the first one can be seen here. If you have any questions about this program, ask away!

Edited by DanielSteed

Hello everyone!

One of the tasks that I took on when I joined the team was rebuilding our Content Creator Program. To coincide with this, we have started a new series of articles to showcase people in our program – the first one can be seen here. If you have any questions about this program, ask away!

Well deserved for Swtorista. Great job!

This sort of thing has not been taken seriously by BioWare since the original community manager was let go many many years ago.

And now, just prior to 6.0, they are bringing this back.

I am telling you, I just have a feeling that 6.0 is going to be huge.....

Like, relaunch huge...

Edited by ZionHalcyon

This sort of thing has not been taken seriously by BioWare since the original community manager was let go many many years ago.

And now, just prior to 6.0, they are bringing this back.

I am telling you, I just have a feeling that 6.0 is going to be huge.....

Like, relaunch huge...

Let's hope so, my dude, let's hope so.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Dulfy definitely deserves some recognition.

Always found Dulfy my fave to go to years back.

Used to be whenever I rolled a new toon, I went to Dulfy for guide help. Also, always enjoyed the heads up on what was coming out in the packs! (Back when I actually bought packs and crates.) I even would check update notes on Dulfy.

Sadly seems the site has fallen to the wayside, much like SWTOR as a whole really. Can't expect support when the very game itself isn't supported well by it's own company.

Maybe with a rejuvenated attitude and more positive energy being allotted to SWTOR recently, Dulfy will soon rise again. :)

• 2 years later...
  • 10 months later...

Hello.

It would be really nice if we had more new events.

For example: For people that like companions and their story you could implement some new quests to level up companions beyond the class story.

Other example is having an event for Valentines day that involves romanced companions.

I believe that people who like to RP and also those that like story would appreciate it.

Also it would help with leveling companions faster.*

Didn't they just kinda push aside most of the content Creators because 7.0 was so bad they noticed things they didn't like about it put it in their streams and now swtor doesn't even notice them anymore.

7.0 had so many issues and they didn't want that on people's streams so the day of swtor acknowledging content Creators is over imo. Unless you actually only say good things about the game with 0 negativity. Lol

Which is not very objective

• JackieKo unpinned this topic
  • 4 months later...