HK-51 so much conflicting information

gottaloveme

I'm trying to get HK-51 as companion. I need to get the last two parts by doing the flashpoints. My mission tracker says I can do these flashpoints in story mode to get the parts. I did this for Maelstrom Prison going in stealth and missing as much as I could. The container with confiscated items was not highlighted. I got nothing.

On YT and forums, when they say you have to do both missions do they mean both 'pub and Imp' or do they mean both Taral V and Maelstrom and then both missions for the Imp' side? Is there a way to start the flashpoints with the HK mission in mind; that will trigger the confiscated items rather than just getting the misison from the guy on the Telos?

I'm lvl 75 and geared at around 270. Can I stealth my way through veteran mode? I have social anxiety and really, really would prefer to do this on my own.

Please help me get HK. If I can't have HK-47, then I really want HK-51. Thanks.

Pub chars are supposed to do Maelstrom Prison in Solo or Master mode.

Veteran doesn't work (definitely soloable, but no HK part)

Imp chars get their part in the Foundry instead. Just did that a couple weeks ago, worked fine in solo. So in case Maelstrom Prison is actually bugged you could unlock HK on an imp char and then buy him in legacy for your pub char.

Are you sure you weren't in veteran mode? Did you have the jesus droid?

Edited by Mubrak

Did you have the "scanner" with you? (In your inventory?)

I think having the quest and carrying the scanner are required to trigger HK-47 and the Prison box, to have the parts.

You only need to do the quests on the faction you are - Rep or Imp - not both. The only cross faction part is the Coruscant/DK one.

If I recall, the Maelstrom Prison part is in a box through the exit door, after you release Revan. The other comes from HK-47 in False Emperor.

It's been a long while since I've done the HK-51 quests, so I don't know what 'level' (solo, VM, MM) is required these days.

Edited by JediQuaker

your'e both right. Yes I had the godbot with me. Yes I found what should have been the box of confiscated items but didn't work. No blue glowy, so couldn't be activated.

I might try running it again, make sure I have all the parts with me and if that gets me nowhere, I will try Imp char.

Thanks

your'e both right. Yes I had the godbot with me. Yes I found what should have been the box of confiscated items but didn't work. No blue glowy, so couldn't be activated.

I might try running it again, make sure I have all the parts with me and if that gets me nowhere, I will try Imp char.

Having the "godbot" with you doesn't matter.

You don't need to have the other parts with you, but you do need to have the quest and the Scanner you got from Outlaw's Den. (You don't need to scan anything, but I think the presence of the Scanner triggers the spawn of the HK part.)

The parts you get from the Flashpoints are bound to the particular character that finds them*. You can't get them on a different character (Rep or Imp) that doesn't have the quest and Scanner.

* The only parts that aren't bound are the ones you get from Coruscant and DK.

Edited by JediQuaker