Option to toggle on and off Dark vs Light bar

ethanredmace

Hello! I hope everyone is doing well! I think there should be an option to toggle off the dark vs light bar for those who don't want it. I want to be able to go neutral on some characters and the Dark vs Light toggle gets in the way of it. What do you guys think? I would love to hear all your thoughts.

Hello! I hope everyone is doing well! I think there should be an option to toggle off the dark vs light bar for those who don't want it. I want to be able to go neutral on some characters and the Dark vs Light toggle gets in the way of it. What do you guys think? I would love to hear all your thoughts.

So, a third button "Neutral", where you only get light/dark points from conversations and Diplomacy mission themes?

It would certainly mean less faffing about flicking the switch back and forth, although when I succeeded in getting an Inquisitor to be Darth Occlus a little while back, I only changed the switch twice, once at the beginning to go Light, and once somewhat later to go back to Neutral. By blind chance, I picked almost exactly the right moment to do it, and only had to run the two Korriban heroics and slaughter a few former acolytes to be inside the +/- 3000 range that is neutral.

So yes, since Neutral is still a thing in terms of effects on conversations (some conversations with mission NPCs do change based on your Light/Dark level), it would be a good thing to build.