No way to keybind for the activities window?

JLazarillo

I ask this same question yesterday but no replies. The Activities window is still there which can be found if you click on the Quest Icon next to the Character Icon which is call Content then you will see Activities button. But as far keybind I haven't been able to find it. I use to have it keybind before 7.0.

• 2 months later...

still nothing, i have zero clue what happened in 7.0 development when they managed to mess up so, so much stuff and actually remove the keybind option for one of the most used features - the Group Finder.

at first i actually thought 7.0 just unbound it, imagine my surprise - no, absolute shock when i discovered whole keybind option for Group Finder is missing. even i who doesnt do much in a way of group stuff still used the CTRL+G many times each day.

its so clumsy i cant even describe how it feels when i realize: "oh! biow managed to removed the keybind so now i have to pick one of two clumsy ways left to open it, what joy!"

its been months upon months since the mess of 7.0 ended the golden age that was 6.0, you finally managed to somehow patch up(no way completely still) the weak companions due to level sync, but cant include one single but the most important keybind back?

**rant over**

please fix it!

It's all relative. I find it much easier to click on the various menus rather than clumsily having to fumble around for the proper keybind. 🙂

that means absolutely nothing because you have always been able and are still able to use that route where the majority of the people who use the keybinds are forced to.