7.0 Romance/Conversations?

KingOtoko

I am getting ready to do a new play through and I am curious if there are any extra conversations for romances in this expansion? Specifically Kira or Lana. Because if its only Lana then I'm probably not going to romance Kira.

• 2 months later...
so everything is focused on Anri then? until they drop her and get a new focus that we are essentially forced into becuz every other "companion" (now basically former companion) is being basically reduced to walking furniture.... ugh kind of glad i dropped the game then was considering coming back but i want our companions to actually be companions and to actually stay with them and for them to stay important and be meaningful

Most (if not all companion interaction ) are done and done! I personally would expect to see less and less of this part of the game (older companions especially). Newer romance / conversations ??? I wouldn't hold my breath (actually).

(seems like it's been that way for a good long time now too !!! )

so everything is focused on Anri then? until they drop her and get a new focus that we are essentially forced into becuz every other "companion" (now basically former companion) is being basically reduced to walking furniture.... ugh kind of glad i dropped the game then was considering coming back but i want our companions to actually be companions and to actually stay with them and for them to stay important and be meaningful

Or killed off.......