More Sith Jewelry Cusomization Options

ShamanMcLamie

Was making a new Sith character recently and it occurred to me how woefully lacking the Jewelry option was. We could really use some more options and they don't even need to all be original new designs. They could simply mix and match and recolor some of the older designs. For the Female Sith Pureblood there are only 5 Jewelry option, the first of which is blank and on each of those four options I like different aspects of them. Option 2 I like the neck Jewelry and the ears, for option 3 I like the head dress, on option 4 the piercings along the bridge of the nose and the earrings and for option 5 I like the jewelry under the eyes. You could greatly increase the number of options without actually having to make new assets.

You could greatly increase the number of options without actually having to make new assets.

Not necessarily true, since regardless of anything else, they'd have to make an asset that is "this list of bits of jewelry", and of course it's not clear if the existing combinations of jewelry are references to separate objects, or a composite object.