Onslaught Ending

ItsHarryyyT

hi, I am new to forums so don't know if this is where this post belongs.

Been playing SWTOR for almost a year and have finally got through all content (class story, expansions) for jedi knight and sith warrior. I did knight first so havent played on it in a while. As i just finsihed content with sith, i was wondering about my kedi knight, specifically, what decision i made {(rejoin republic or keep alliance independent). I cannot remember for the life of me and its really annoying me. Is there a way in game to check which option i picked (e.g. subtle references, codex logs etc). Any help would be appreciated

hi, I am new to forums so don't know if this is where this post belongs.

Been playing SWTOR for almost a year and have finally got through all content (class story, expansions) for jedi knight and sith warrior. I did knight first so havent played on it in a while. As i just finsihed content with sith, i was wondering about my kedi knight, specifically, what decision i made {(rejoin republic or keep alliance independent). I cannot remember for the life of me and its really annoying me. Is there a way in game to check which option i picked (e.g. subtle references, codex logs etc). Any help would be appreciated

hi there, you might have better luck posting/asking over here: https://www.swtor.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=8 ...or maybe even here: https://www.swtor.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=255

But anyways, for your question: Try checking your 'darkside/lightside' indicator , as well as the next in order purple missions/cutscenes on the 'mission console' aboard your personal ship ....and.....also try going to the 'Alliance Base' (green phase door) on Odessan and look for the standing FLAGS within your phase.

If you have already done Ossus and chosen to be either a loyalist or a saboteur then you should be able to go to Ilum and determine which you chose. This likely works on other planets, but Ilum is one I know tends to always have the loyalist / saboteur mission come up. When you get to the planet move around a bit and you should be contacted by either Jonas if you supported the Republic or NR-02 if you supported the Empire.

You may also be able to tell by looking at your Conquest achievements. There should be at least one planet that has the loyalist or saboteur Conquest objective available.

Edited by ceryxp

• 2 weeks later...
If you have already done Ossus and chosen to be either a loyalist or a saboteur then you should be able to go to Ilum and determine which you chose. This likely works on other planets, but Ilum is one I know tends to always have the loyalist / saboteur mission come up. When you get to the planet move around a bit and you should be contacted by either Jonas if you supported the Republic or NR-02 if you supported the Empire.

You may also be able to tell by looking at your Conquest achievements. There should be at least one planet that has the loyalist or saboteur Conquest objective available.

Umm is this serious? Where/how do you get that? I've never seen anything pop up like that if traveled to illum etc after expansion content. Also where would I find this in conquest achivements? There's a long list. never noticed anything specific to sabatour/loyalist

Umm is this serious? Where/how do you get that? I've never seen anything pop up like that if traveled to illum etc after expansion content. Also where would I find this in conquest achivements? There's a long list. never noticed anything specific to sabatour/loyalist

Yes. This week my Republic loyalist character has Conquest objectives for Balmorra: Loyalist Sweep and Taris: Loyalist Sweep. It does appear that BW fixed the loyalist / saboteur objectives being always on on certain planets as when I travel to Ilum I do not receive the loyalist mission.

These loyalist and saboteur Conquest objectives only become available after one has completed Ossus, which is when one chooses whether to be a loyalist or saboteur. There should be a at least one, but generally more, loyalist or saboteur objectives showing in your list of Conquest objectives each week. Checking those is the only way that I know of to check if that character is a loyalist or saboteur.

There is another way to check as well. On Onderan there is one mission (on the daily missions) for each faction that has different endings depending on if you are a loyalist or saboteur.

What is the Republic mission with a saboteur option? I am only aware of To Catch a Killer on Imp side that has a saboteur option.

The one where you are looking for imperial listening devices, and you go into a cave where you encounter an imperial trooper (bonus part of the mission). If loyalist you just kill the trooper. If sabateur, you get a mission from said trooper after conversation to plant listening devices on the main boulevard of the Republic base avenue.

The one where you are looking for imperial listening devices, and you go into a cave where you encounter an imperial trooper (bonus part of the mission). If loyalist you just kill the trooper. If sabateur, you get a mission from said trooper after conversation to plant listening devices on the main boulevard of the Republic base avenue.

Interesting. Interesting, too, that the Republic saboteur mission option is on a bonus mission that it is possible to completely miss. There have been times when I am doing Blinding the Enemy and I did not receive the quest item for Cutting off the Head.

• 2 weeks later...