Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can't gather certain resources?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Can't gather certain resources?

Majestic_Jazz
12.19.2011 , 11:50 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Starcade View Post
This is just a guess, but I think it may be that the resources can only be mined/extracted a certain number of times within a given amount of time. Think of it like the action-based objectives where you have to sometimes wait 10-20 seconds after someone else interacts with the objective before it "refreshes" for you to be able to interact with it. Except with resources, it takes much, much longer to "refresh."
But why does it still show up on the mini map that there is something for you to extract?
Want to enjoy a unique Star Wars story experience?

What are you waiting for? A galaxy awaits your arrival...

Clayburn
12.19.2011 , 04:58 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by RetsamWS View Post
I am pretty sure its a bug. I have seen nodes that are on the map, but you can't interact with them. Once I see that it is broken, I haven't seen it become functional.

It is not because someone has harvested from that node and they are respawning. I have harvested a node, and then stood there chatting with some one and watched the node respawn.

I have I am curious to see if they become functional after the server reset tonight.
I've never been able to harvest any resources myself yet. I'd be more inclined to think it's a problem of leveling if some resources I can harvest while others I can't. However, this seems more like resources are just broken for me.

Sackofkitties
12.19.2011 , 10:07 PM | #13
I'm guessing it's a bug also. I hope BW fixes it soon!

Clayburn
12.20.2011 , 12:10 AM | #14
It's now working for me!

dsv_maestro
09.07.2021 , 07:02 AM | #15
Im writing you from the future 2021... and NO, even 10 years later they didnt fix that bug

OverDrone
10.24.2021 , 02:15 PM | #16
2021 - same. Although I hope it's another bug introduced in one of the recent builds rather than reappearing old one