Can't queue for "Temple of Sacrifice"

So I'm kind of a noob,

I've leveled up to 70 on my sith assassin because when I tried to go through the portal of "Temple of Sacrifice" it said I had to be level 70+ or at least item level 210. Now that I am level 70 I try to go into the orange portal and it gives me an error message "Must be in ops group" So I figured I need to queue for it in the activity section. I go into that tab and I don't want to queue randomly for other ops so I unselect the other ops because I only want to queue for "Temple of Sacrifice"...

The problem here is... I don't have the option to select "Temple of Sacrifice".

I've looked around on the internet and nothing I found helps.

What am I missing out on here?

Only some operations are available through Group Finder (GF) on any given day, the list determined by BW. You have two options:

- Wait for ToS to show up in the GF

- Better option is to form a group by asking on Fleet chat repeatedly and have the group go through the Op

- Best option is to join a guild and do it with a guild Ops group

Options (1) and (2) are not very good because ToS is a challenging Operation even in Story Mode and the chances of a Pick-Up group succeeding are low. I'd also recommend that you gain experience doing other Operations first AND obtain at least 268 gear before attempting ToS.

Just in case you aren't aware: there is a solo option to continue with the Shadow of revan story: You can always go back to the table and chose to do a bunch of dailies instead of the operation. Edited by Mubrak