*Spoilers* Yavin 4 Dailies post-story - Solo Enemy Within option needed?

Spoilers for a 6 years old expansion. Now I wasn't sure exactly where to post this, but on to the topic:

So I might seem a bit paranoid with this, but I have a fairly quick question: If I want to do the Dailies on Yavin 4, do I need to skip the raid option towarsd the end? The reason I'm asking this is because I noticed that I first got the Dailies unlocked when I picked the Solo option, as opposed to getting them right away when I got to Enemy Within. When I reset the mission, the dailies disappeared until I went back and picked the solo option again, at which point they reappeared. I personally want to do the OP for Enemy Within, but I also want to do the dailies after I've finished the SOR story.

Everything I've seen points to me getting them unlocked after the main story regardless of wether or not I pick Solo or Operation, but yeah I'd like to know for sure.

Edited by Enskojare

Spoilers for a 6 years old expansion. Now I wasn't sure exactly where to post this, but on to the topic:

So I might seem a bit paranoid with this, but I have a fairly quick question: If I want to do the Dailies on Yavin 4, do I need to skip the raid option towarsd the end? The reason I'm asking this is because I noticed that I first got the Dailies unlocked when I picked the Solo option, as opposed to getting them right away when I got to Enemy Within. When I reset the mission, the dailies disappeared until I went back and picked the solo option again, at which point they reappeared.

Everything I've seen points to me getting them unlocked after the main story regardless of wether or not I pick Solo or Operation, but yeah I'd like to know for sure.

When you pick the solo option at the big table, you then do six missions that are *like* the dailies, but are one-time. Four are picked up in the coalition camp, and two in the field (the datapads north and south of the Massassi village, and the dude in front of the cave in the western map). Once you've done these six, you get to go defeat Revan in a one-boss mini-dungeon (designed to be soloable).

*Then* (and only then) you can do the dailies on that character. You might need to wait until the next "daily reset" day (the resets are at noon GMT).

When you pick the solo option at the big table, you then do six missions that are *like* the dailies, but are one-time.

*Then* (and only then) you can do the dailies on that character. You might need to wait until the next "daily reset" day (the resets are at noon GMT).

As in I only get the dailies after doing the one-time quests if I pick the Solo option, or that I get them regardless of if I pick Solo or Operation?

Edited by Enskojare

As in I only get the dailies after doing the one-time quests if I pick the Solo option, or that I get them regardless of if I pick Solo or Operation?

It doesn't matter whether you pick Solo or Operation. Once you've finished the sequence, you'll get access to the Dailies.

I've never done the Operation sequence, so I'm not sure exactly how it works, but the Solo sequence is as described:

* Choose Solo

* Do the six missions, four from the base, two from places out there in the field.

* Do the one-boss thing against Revan.

• 3 weeks later...