Encrypted Memory Core

Ayushman

Bump!

Does this mat still exist anywhere outside GTN and players inventory?

None of the vendors in game seem to have it. It doesn't drop from Renown crates either. Since I am not a NIM raider, I can't check if it drops in NIM but it doesn't drop in story or HM.

So has it been removed from game?

Did you have a look at the jawas who sell material for these jawa junk things? Don't know for sure right now, but might be worth a check.

I looked. They don't. They have Refined Isotope Stabilizers (12 blue Jawa tokens) and Exotic Isotope Stabilizers (10 blue Jawa tokens), but not EMCs.

EDIT: To preempt the question: no, I looked on all three Jawa vendors. None of them had EMCs. I'm aware that EMCs are (now) purple, not blue.

Edited by SteveTheCynic

Did you have a look at the jawas who sell material for these jawa junk things? Don't know for sure right now, but might be worth a check.

I literallly wrote that no vendors in game have it. Of course I checked Jawas, it was like the first place I looked.

Edited by Gelious

This should probably go on the bug report section of the forum.

The description says it is found in Command crates (dead) and master mode ops. I think we got some as well in 5.x weekly guild conquest mats box rewards, but unsure.

Since they are still needed for some level 10 crafting items, it should be made available somewhere.

The conquest crafting boxes are still available, at least for toons below level 75.

I just got one with a newer toon I made not long ago, this toon is level 66.

So I guess a strategy could be to have one or more low level toon completing their personal and guild conquest, all while gaining minimal XP when doing conquest.

Or just fix the conquest at level 75 to include these crafting box again... (please)

The conquest crafting boxes are still available, at least for toons below level 75.

I just got one with a newer toon I made not long ago, this toon is level 66.

So EMC drops from conquest crafting box from a lowbie toon only?

That's problemetic...

uh... how do I submit this as a bug?

• 1 year later...