Buying a Republic Guild

KStone

Has your guild died? Corona-virus hit last year and numbers dwindled? Guild-mates just lost interest and quit logging in? Tired of trying to rebuild numbers time and again?

Well you're in luck! I'm looking to buy a guild with a fully unlocked Flagship. Will pay 1/2 the guild rank.

Àstrid

Has your guild died? Corona-virus hit last year and numbers dwindled? Guild-mates just lost interest and quit logging in? Tired of trying to rebuild numbers time and again?

Well you're in luck! I'm looking to buy a guild with a fully unlocked Flagship. Will pay 1/2 the guild rank.

Àstrid

1/2 the guild rank for a fully unlocked ship is worthless, it takes a lot to unlock the ship, last figures put in close to 1 billion (maybe even more), with the price of FS plans, etc. (one of the reasons we've had so many requests to reduce the amount of stuff needed) only recently stroke my wookie reach 400, first guild to do it. (at least I think it was 400), which means the max you'd pay is 200 million, I've a maxed out rep guild, but the level is only 25, or there abouts, as it was mostly unlocked by my self, and a small few, with buying plans, and crafting them. So you'd be offering 12.5, which is just 4.5 million over the initial price.

Not saying you might not get lucky, but for a fully unlocked guild, most people would expect a hell of a lot more.

1/2 the guild rank for a fully unlocked ship is worthless, it takes a lot to unlock the ship, last figures put in close to 1 billion (maybe even more), with the price of FS plans, etc. (one of the reasons we've had so many requests to reduce the amount of stuff needed) only recently stroke my wookie reach 400, first guild to do it. (at least I think it was 400), which means the max you'd pay is 200 million, I've a maxed out rep guild, but the level is only 25, or there abouts, as it was mostly unlocked by my self, and a small few, with buying plans, and crafting them. So you'd be offering 12.5, which is just 4.5 million over the initial price.

Not saying you might not get lucky, but for a fully unlocked guild, most people would expect a hell of a lot more.

On the contrary, most of the 'going rates' I've seen is 1/2 the guild rank. Around 2 or 3 years ago I was looking into something similar for a friend on another server and the going rate for a guild with a fully unlocked guild flagship was around 60 million.

Prices can and will change over time as everything does, but 1/2 the guild rank is the normal going rate now a days (again, from what I've seen).

On the contrary, most of the 'going rates' I've seen is 1/2 the guild rank. Around 2 or 3 years ago I was looking into something similar for a friend on another server and the going rate for a guild with a fully unlocked guild flagship was around 60 million.

Prices can and will change over time as everything does, but 1/2 the guild rank is the normal going rate now a days (again, from what I've seen).

if you can get one for that, after people unlocked everything, then fair play to you, (foolishness from them. )

Personally the last fully unlocked guildship I sold was for a lot more (lot, lot more) than that.

From what I've seen, prices have gone up, because FS plans, encryptions have gone up.

Although, in saying that, there are a lot of people leaving, and a lot of dead guilds floating around, so who knows /shrug