Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Server is down?

MasterSillySith
06.29.2021 , 01:36 PM | #21
Can u guys not be so rude. I canít comprehend how annoyed the developers are at u people who rage after they worked their butts off for an update, then thereís a problem, and yíall go berserk. Iím sure most of you can agree swtor is the best game ever. So donít hate on the people who made all of our dreams a reality

Yowseph
06.29.2021 , 01:38 PM | #22
I get what you're saying, but brown nosing in hopes the developers will see your comment is not helpful man

Hollow_Stone
06.29.2021 , 01:41 PM | #23
I was logged into Star Forge server, went on multiple toons, went AFK for 5 minutes & returned to all the servers down.

Developer Tracker forum said this:

"Hi folks,

Our servers are currently down to fix the Priority Objectives not progressing bug. We'll update you when the servers are back up.

Thanks for your patience while we resolved this issue."

That was like an hour ago though. I was playing after this post was made. Odd.

DarkCrossing
06.29.2021 , 01:51 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by MasterSillySith View Post
Can u guys not be so rude. I canít comprehend how annoyed the developers are at u people who rage after they worked their butts off for an update, then thereís a problem, and yíall go berserk. Iím sure most of you can agree swtor is the best game ever. So donít hate on the people who made all of our dreams a reality
Some people just like to hear and/or read their complaining! So they mad a mistake somewhere. Life will continue on until the error is corrected!

RougeNinetySeven
06.29.2021 , 02:58 PM | #25
i just got into satile shan