Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So, Crew skills are essentially useless now

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
So, Crew skills are essentially useless now

wepeel
09.29.2021 , 01:18 AM | #11
If you run a guild, build a flagship or contribute to conquests there's also a lot of crafting involved: war assets, invasion forces, dark projects, etc. You just don't craft a whole lot of equippable gear any longer.

Bassmasta
10.11.2021 , 03:56 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Mubrak View Post
That said, as a returning crafter, if you can craft old armors, especially from reverse engineering old PVP gear back in the day, you might quite literally have the license to print money. Uniforms, trenchcoats, republic superhero masks, a lot of old gear is no longer available, (or only as cartel market items).
I'm a returning player too and I'd appreciate more information about this. Is it possible to reverse engineer old pvp gear? If so, is it a 100% chance to learn the schematic or I can lose the item?

RikuvonDrake
10.11.2021 , 07:38 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Bassmasta View Post
I'm a returning player too and I'd appreciate more information about this. Is it possible to reverse engineer old pvp gear? If so, is it a 100% chance to learn the schematic or I can lose the item?
nope, u cant. if you read his post its only if you already have old retired schematics

Bloodworthy - Tomb of Freedon Nadd - The Red Eclipse - Darth Malgus

Saga - FriendlyFire - Mango

SteveTheCynic
10.12.2021 , 05:13 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Bassmasta View Post
Yes, of course you can RE (er, no, you can deconstruct) old PvP gear, but you get only materials because to get schematics from REing gear, you have to have made it yourself on the character that REs it.
Something you find difficult is a lesson on how to play better, not a punishment for playing badly.
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
Latest patch notes at http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes