[R] <Delusions of Grandeur> Casual NiM Raiding, LF4M for 8-player team.

Seelvir

https://www.wehavedelusionsofgrandeur.com/

<Delusions of Grandeur> is a casualcore Operations-running guild.

This means we balance casual “real-life-first” timetables with competent performance to yield high level progress through SWTOR’s most challenging operations content.

• Casual: Our scheduled teams convene once per week, for no more than three hours at once.

• Hardcore: We clear the most difficult content (Nightmare/Master Mode).

So, we raid. It is not, however, our part-time job. We are casualcore.

Delusions has maintained at least one continuous weekly raid group since our first full clear of Storymode Eternity Vault in January 2012. Excepting holiday weeks, that’s nearly a decade of consistent SWTOR raiding. During 3.0, the Shadow of Revan expansion, we ran 4 distinct groups. Since the release of KOTFE/ET & Onslaught, we field only a single operations team, and with it we have cleared Revan HM (the usual metric of a team's capacity for success), and other cool stuff.

Our Operations team runs weekly on Saturday night, starting at 5pm US Pacific time (Sunday mornings APAC times). We go for 3 hours, and that's it.

We recently lost a few members of the team due to Real Life circumstances (changing work schedules, the demands of new marriages and children (Real Life Leveling up), waning interest in SWTOR, etc). Our 8-man team is open with 4 spots, including tank, healer, and DPS.

You're a good fit for us if you're the type of person who's always home on Saturday nights, and you're looking for a raid team with good humor, kindness, and sharp and creative intellectuals. We have zero-tolerance for toxicity: yellers, chest-thumpers, passive-aggressive "not my fault" types, etc. And we have a long track record of developing previously casual-level players into highly competent gamers without StarParse-shaming and browbeating. NiM content really isn't that hard if you're just locked in, focused, and knowledgeable. Anyone can be the first two, and we can teach the last one.

Contact us via our recruiter and GM, Silverknight (me). I'm available for DMs on Discord @ Silverknight#9346, u/SilverknightLegacy on reddit, or in-game. I have an army of alts, so best to do a "/who delusions" and just message anyone on the list.

Hope to hear from you soon!