Looking for active UK based Guild for adults

Grinty

Hello!

As the title says, I'm looking for a UK based guild of adult gamers with an ethos which is basically that real life comes first. We all have our commitments with being parents or working full time jobs with sometimes unpredictable hours, so finding a guild that understands that and one that is very laid-back and enjoy having a laugh with each other would be perfect.

I'm 31 and I'm from Wales, I have been playing swtor basically since launch - I had a few years off while I was focusing on my career, and have now returned a few months ago. I have level 75 characters on both pub and imp side at gear level 306, and would love to get into some HM ops, but most importantly just make some friends in swtor again, because I find playing with other people much more enjoyable than just playing solo all the time.

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I have the very guilds you may be looking for, Rep Dominion and Sith Dominion, I am GM of the Rep Dominion, I'm 44, and I'm always telling my officers that real life always comes first, we're very laid back and enjoy having a laugh on Discord, we'd be happy to have you with us, the age range of most of our regular players is from 25-44.

you are welcome to join our Discord and have a look for yourself, https://discord.gg/WMSwuDFJ