Feast of Prosperity suggestions - Bind to Legacy gear, emotes add to collections

Medullah

I get that you want people to play the event to get more tokens, but for an event that only appears once a year, it's a huge bummer that anything you earn is Bind on Pickup. I love the chef's hat and halfway through the year I came up with a great concept for a character to wear it, but of course I didn't have any tokens and the one I had was already bound to a character. I get the Swoop outfits being BoP, since it comes around frequently, but an annual event should be like the Nightlife event and have Bind to Legacy armor.

It's also annoying that the emotes can't be unlocked for CC in collections, despite when you use them you get an alert "Added to collections".

Edit - Or at least bump the max tokens up to 100,000 so you can stock a supply. 10k isn't even enough to buy one full outfit.

Edited by Medullah

Yea, honestly I was surprised last year when I spend 3+ weeks fighting a lot, and barely earned like 250-350 prosperity tokens. Given that in 30 minutes you might finish a daily that awards 1000.

Still the Prosperity Event isn't my favorite, yet some seem to enjoy it for sure. I just wished they'd greatly increase Prosperity TOKENs from fighting while the event was on. Still even if they did, in 3 weeks you'd still only earn as many as 1-2 Daily's might provide at 250-1000.

Agreed, I don't know who decided adding an emote to collections only to not be collectable or reclaimed was a good idea but it isn't. Its sucking any semblance of 'fun' out of the event knowing that it is all going to go poof in 2 weeks. The gear is so far out of my mind because of the extremely high cost and for it ALL to be stuck to 1 character?? Ludicrous. Paging Saint JackieKo!

I don't know what you guy's problem is with earning tokens, but, I had about 4000 event tokens from last year when this year started. Now, after less than a week of dailies, weeklies, and boss fights I'm max'd out (again) at 10K. (And I bought the new banners).

Also, nowhere does it say that all items in Collections are redeemable.

Edited by JediQuaker

I don't know what you guy's problem is with earning tokens, but, I had about 4000 event tokens from last year when this year started. Now, after less than a week of dailies, weeklies, and boss fights I'm max'd out (again) at 10K. (And I bought the new banners).

You're earning them doing the event missions; that is how I earned my tokens as well. The complaints are about the random drops of tokens from general mobs while doing other activities in the game; those token drops - understandably, in my opinion - are meager.

Maxing out is not hard, but the arbitrary limited nature of the items is annoying and it does not have to be that all items in collections are collectible, but why the emote? I can understand the set and titles, but those are simply not in the collections menu. The emote is and I would like to unlock it, so why not ask? I don't understand what's hard to comprehend here when you could reread the 3 posts before yours.

Maxing out is not hard, but the arbitrary limited nature of the items is annoying and it does not have to be that all items in collections are collectible, but why the emote? I can understand the set and titles, but those are simply not in the collections menu. The emote is and I would like to unlock it, so why not ask? I don't understand what's hard to comprehend here when you could reread the 3 posts before yours.

Titles actually CAN be reclaimed on all characters, there's lore objects next to each of the Hutts you can click to unlock them.

• 2 months later...

Just going to bump this up as the event has come back.

I still think it is absurd that the awards aren't at least legacy bound. Gree/Bounty hunter events are always legacy bound which is why it seems to absurd, the rotating events do it better. Even comparing it to life day that was last week, a decent amount of the rewards can be collections unlocked (though not all of them which is annoying considering the grind to get parcels)