June 29 cutscenes, Saboteur storyline bug or just sloppy writing?

Ramalina

So regarding the storyline cutscene that's linked to the return of Zenith as a companion for consulars:

During the last story update Imperial saboteurs had an opportunity to oppose/interfere with doing anything about the shipment of turbolasers off of Balmorra.

In today's cutscenes you get thanked for the intel that led to Imperial interception and destruction of half of that shipment.

Anyone know if this is intended? I.e. half destroyed is better than completely destroyed? Or is this a Bioware thing crossing wires and screwing up their own storyline structure?

My Imp loyalist isn't that far along in the story yet, so I don't have a frame of reference for comparison. If anyone knows if this is merely sloppy editing where they forgot what the dialog released in the last story update said, vs an actual bug derail of the sabo storyline, I'd appreciate any enlightenment on this.

I wonder too. All my imperials are saboteurs and I was confused why they thanked me for the intel. I have only proceeded with one toon so far and may hold off with anymore for now. I just wish I could do more as a saboteur and have the republic trust me more. Heck my agent helped the republic even before finishing the class story.