Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can We Make CM Crystals Bind to Legacy?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Can We Make CM Crystals Bind to Legacy?

foxmob
04.20.2021 , 09:07 AM | #21
meh. I was just pissed cuz I wanted a crit crystal. I could give 2 ****s about the special CM color combo. I pulled them out of my legacy hold (obviously unbound at the time).

and let's face it, passing bound modifications in legacy gear has been a thing forever. so I just didn't consider the whole CM nonsense. again, mostly b/c I don't care about it, so I was ignorant of it. (weird, cuz I totally used collections to give most of my trooper alts havoc squad gear for themselves and their comps. heh)
Krack

robertthebard
04.20.2021 , 12:24 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Char_Ell View Post
LOL. You're a funny guy trying to change the definition of bind-to-legacy to fit your personal narrative.
I guess? It's a lot better than just saying "No you can't" though, eh? But hey, I guess some of us will just keep getting our stuff, and the rest will complain?
Quote: Originally Posted by Transcendent View Post
Also, just a small point. Why should anyone who plays this game exclusively for any particular type of content, have to run a different type of content just to earn gear? What is that attitude all about?

SteveTheCynic
04.20.2021 , 01:11 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by robertthebard View Post
I have stacks of them that are bound to legacy. So I'm not sure what you're talking about here. I can claim them from collection at any time I choose, and while they may bind to that character, I can claim them on any other character with the click of a button in my collections. This is, effectively, bound to legacy, since only toons on that legacy can claim them.
That's not what "Bound to Legacy" means. The key feature of BtL is that a BtL item can be traded freely in its current form (without any manipulation other than putting it in Legacy storage or a mail message) to another character on your legacy.

That's not the case for items claimed from Collections, as you, yourself, say, so they aren't BtL.

And in any event, an item in Collection that you've paid the unlock fee for, well, it can be claimed on any character on your account, not just the ones on this server.
Something you find difficult is a lesson on how to play better, not a punishment for playing badly.
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
Latest patch notes at http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes