Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

7.0 PVE DPS Tier List

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
7.0 PVE DPS Tier List

timovdt
04.25.2022 , 08:11 AM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by TheRealExozone View Post
It's so sad how little damage arsenal puts out. Even an AOE spec like engineering sniper does more single target dps Arsenal, MM sniper and Carnage marauder all could use some hefty buffs, but especially arsenal.
TBH carnage/combat needs a rework more then it needs a buff its problems lie in that you can buff stuff that is used during the precision window (will brake it in pvp if you do) it has no aoe to speak of and its utterly rage/focus starved, they realy either need to follow one of the reworks on the forums or revert it back to the days of masterstrike/ravage with the timed windows

Kruella
05.11.2022 , 02:24 PM | #32
I played beta and started at launch. Operative and Mercenary were easily the S tier and everything else was MUCH MUCH below that. When they started the nerf bat upon Operative first, they hit it 4x back to back every patch and it just never recovered. That person stating that their Operative does 100k+ dps and such must be talking being 320+ gear rating and going back to fight low level mobs because they're definitely full of S**T!

Mercenaries / Sorcs got nerfed next and Mercenaries went to crap from there.

I'm not sure if this list is 100%, but I do agree with it as I have way too many toons and maxed out every class and play them all the time. Powertechs use to be S tier, not sure when/what happened to them but they do NOT feel like they use to for me.

Fun Fact - at launch - Operatives could kill anyone in about 3-4 seconds by knocking you down and just murdering you. Mercenaries could sit up top of Hutt ball and shoot 2-3 tracer missiles to annihilate any class with ease. Now they both are completely worthless to play next to Marauder / Assassin.

Threskov
05.29.2022 , 05:03 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by Kruella View Post
Fun Fact - at launch - Operatives could kill anyone in about 3-4 seconds by knocking you down and just murdering you. Mercenaries could sit up top of Hutt ball and shoot 2-3 tracer missiles to annihilate any class with ease. Now they both are completely worthless to play next to Marauder / Assassin.
I logged in to reply to this, only to confirm how glorious it was for me and my operative friend to stalk people in and open from stealth, knock down, and one shot everyone in warzone !

Firebugfour
06.23.2022 , 05:55 AM | #34
you put operative in D tier, bro I do a ton of damage with operative, plus i have the tacs and implants for healing. You must be playing with someone who doesn't know the operative. other than that the list is ok.

wait you put sniper above operative? bro wait. that's pfff kffff shpfff alright.

ZUHFB
06.23.2022 , 06:53 AM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by Firebugfour View Post
you put operative in D tier, bro I do a ton of damage with operative, plus i have the tacs and implants for healing. You must be playing with someone who doesn't know the operative. other than that the list is ok.

wait you put sniper above operative? bro wait. that's pfff kffff shpfff alright.
Well good thing the a tier list isn't a highest dps list. Operative is the worst spec, it brings 0 utility to any raid, it is just a worse version of Pyro, Anni or Fury. Sniper has sniper shield, and it's ranged - not even a terrible ranged.

Implants for healing? Why would you use them in PvE??? Locked and Loaded + Tactican have no healing qualities at all, this means you are probably talking about aggressive treatment, a PvP implant.

Operative DPS is in fact so TERRIBLE, it is never - and I mean never - considered in ANY setups if you get more serious about PvE.
professional combat rez farmer

Drokisannath
07.04.2022 , 05:20 AM | #36
I'd argue that in any prog context annihilation marauder is SSSS+ tier because of the insane healing he provides while doing 95% of the best dps specs.

Skummy
07.16.2022 , 09:57 AM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by damionlovespainn View Post
I agree fully, someone does not know there rear from a hole in the ground
When they gonna make something like wow logs or fflogs that white back round blinds me

ZUHFB
07.16.2022 , 03:43 PM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by Skummy View Post
When they gonna make something like wow logs or fflogs that white back round blinds me
https://parsely.io/parser/guilds
professional combat rez farmer