how to plant flag on killed enemy?

karimthejedi

One of the more sophomoric and toxic things to toxic things to happen in PvP, imo. It really, really annoys me, and yet...I have seen one of the BEST pvpers have this happen to him, although he does not like it either, and he has had no reaction. So, maybe there is a lesson there for me.

Players acquire the flags and must manually place them. It's stupid. As I am sure you can guess, it is akin to steeping a teabag in hot water.

u know the pvp flag thing toxic players plant on you after you die?

what is this? something to purchase? an emote?

kindly inform me.

Its so toxic that people who pay money to play the game use items and content they receive in said game ingame while playing said game. Whoo Whoo Whoo thought police here. Pull over I'm writing you a citation for hurting feelings.

You wana know what's really toxic? Raging at people in chat during a PVP match for not touching door and clicking node. Then whispering them for 5 minutes after the match while calling them obscenities. Funny how I am never harassed after or during PVP by other PVPers but receive endless toxicity from pvers or so called "obj players."

Edited by CretinUseelad

It is indeed super toxic. I have one but I never use it cos its just pointless imo. Ppl gang bang u and then plant a flag trying to mock u,like ,hey,the joke is on them,thinking they are something else just bcos they can 4v1,3v1 etc! But well,try to make fun of it ,talk ****,but nothing really bad or serious,and just enjoy. I think ,at least for me,its kinda part of pvp. Just never take it personal,and after the match is over,forget it.:) Edited by DougTheNoob

• 2 weeks later...
Seriously. All these kids crying about flags. Theyve obviously never been CM bannered or christmas tree'd. Those are the real toxic stuff.

It never fails to amuse me how patronizing and sanctimonious you are when, by your own admission, you were every bit as petulant and rage-filled as these "kids" you mock.