Sith Empire main population planet ?

HectorCasan

So... I was wondering.

After the whole post onslaught, with scarcity around everywhere, and all, i was wondering something.

After the Ziost event, and what seemed to be the biggest imperial population hub (Dromund Kaas, its only the citadel capital and small), Ziost was way bigger.

I am wondering, and seeing that the empire is still able to fight toe to toe against the Republic, which has Trillions... (Coruscant alone has about 1 trillion people)

Where is the Sith Empire population ???

I mean, those ships arent building alone... No population = lose war.

Btw this raises the question, how did the Sith Empire managed to gather a fleet and power so big to gather forces against the Galactic Republic which controls about a million planets?.

Lets say the republic is half the power of the Republic in the prequels movies. That still leaves them at around 600.000 planets.

Where do the Sith Empire gets the people, gdp, and all to stand against the republic ??? Based on my calculations, the Empire needs at the very least 50.000 planets, and with huge resources to be able to compete.

Edited by HectorCasan

• 4 weeks later...

According to "wookipedia" there are at least 120 planets within the Sith Empire.

Within the Stygian Caldera:

Ashas Ree[2]

Athiss[2]

Begeren[2]

Bosthirda[2]

Ch'hodos[2]

Dromund Fels[2]

Dromund Ixin[2]

Dromund Kaas[2]

Dromund Kalakar[2]

Kalakar Six

Dromund Tyne[2]

Jaguada[2]

Jaguada's moon

Kalsunor[2]

Khar Delba[2]

Khar Shian

Korriban[2]

Korriz[2]

Krayiss II[2]

Nfolgai[2]

Rhelg[2]

Ziost[2]

Of course, Ziost no longer has a population after Tenebrae gobbled it up.