Roadmap 2021?

Aedales

Agreed lets keep this thread alive.

Surely we can hear something, does BioWare even read the forum anymore?

They do, they just pick and choose where to respond. Although Jackie appears to be answering several threads, as well as starting some, so she might pop in here, at some stage :)

Edited by DarkTergon

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand this... I do. However, if the community shows they want something... ANYTHING from the producer or devs showing a direction they plan to go with SWTOR, it would help keep the player's attention I think. Capitalize on those being stuck inside for COVID and give more content!!! (Or at least direction)

Google Star Wars Galaxies... Then tell us what pull you think a community has.. ;)

RIP Galaxies.... 12/15/2011....

Edited by Ejied

They do, they just pick and choose where to respond. Although Jackie appears to be answering several threads, as well as starting some, so she might pop in here, at some stage :)

The only time I see Jackie comment its on community (bad) behaviour. Any sign of Eric coming back? Probably busy playing with all his kids toys....us guys know what you're at Eric! I agree we need some content - what has come out so far this year would not set the world on fire...you'd almost think they want us to go check out other games..... like Mass Effect Legendary Edition maybe?;)