Pre-order yellow black crystal

PlasmaNightSky

Slight correction: the Black-Green was a Razor promotion, the Black-Yellow is the SE crystal. I have the latter, for instance, but not the former (as I had no reason to go out and buy a new mouse that I would not use over my trackball).

I am still annoyed I do not have that particular code (Black-Green).

Not really a correction though for I've mentioned they were from the SWTOR Razer peripheals (see second paragraph). ;)

Also even when you have the code I think they made these invalid a few years ago.

Edited by Kirameki

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have both (as well as 'Founder' title of course) but as far as i'm aware, didn't BioWare already re-constitute both original crystals into some "new" version (but same coloring) with PVP Ranked rewards or Cartel Market re-name?

In other words, any player won't be able to get the exactly named original versions (obviously) but who cares since they can still get the same COLOR schemes (under a different crystal name) .

Therefore, all someone like me gets for my good fortune & exclusive timing (besides fond cyber-memories) is the unique item name that doesn't even show to other players who 'inspect' my gear lol

The black-yellow never was re-released. There was a black-orange from pvp rewards that looked very simular. And the SE black-green looks very simular to the one you get from Rakghoul event vendor. But in both cases although simular it's not the exact same color. It's slightly different so most people can barely see the difference.

• 2 weeks later...

I think the solution might be to make a similar crystal to the pre-order crystal, but distinctly not the same.

I believe the pre-order crystal is black with a sharp yellow outline right?

This is similar to the crystals black-blue, black-red, black-purple and black-orange crystals that we could reverse engineer from ops drops and craft.

There are also cartel market crystals called striated for red and orange version where the outline is wider and not as sharp.

Maybe sell a yellow-striated crystal on the CM or as an ingame reward for the next galactic seasons.