Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Galactic Starfighter

patriotgrunt
05.13.2021 , 05:14 PM | #1
empire needs better looking fighters

ForfiniteStories
05.13.2021 , 06:35 PM | #2
Honestly, all ships around this time period are pretty ugly. With the exception of one. It already should be obvious as to which one it is, so I'm not even going to bother mentioning it by name, but I suppose I can leave you with the following tip.

It's so hot, it's literally on fire.
"Nothing beats an A-wing." - Tallie Lintra, Battlefront II: Starfighter Assault

Ramalina
05.13.2021 , 07:31 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by ForfiniteStories View Post
Honestly, all ships around this time period are pretty ugly. With the exception of one. It already should be obvious as to which one it is, so I'm not even going to bother mentioning it by name, but I suppose I can leave you with the following tip.

It's so hot, it's literally on fire.

I have it on good authority from a Jawa that the more engines a ship has the sexier it is, so obviously it has to be the Clarion.

Well, I think he said sexiest. It might have been "richly scavenged for parts." Parsing Jawa grammar can be really hard if you're not a native speaker.
"A padawan's master sets their Jedi trial, Rajivari set mine."
- Zhe Lian, Sage.

Urthal
05.13.2021 , 10:06 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Ramalina View Post
I have it on good authority from a Jawa that the more engines a ship has the sexier it is, so obviously it has to be the Clarion.
Clarion and Spearpoint are definitely the sexiest ships.

phalczen
05.14.2021 , 10:01 AM | #5
Sounds like a perfect opportunity to introduce some cartel variants. Or infiltrators. (Runs and hides for cover)
If you would like to hear more of my thoughts, consider joining our guilds on Satele Shan, "Shock and Jawa" of the Republic and "Full Metal Jawa" of the Empire. Thank you for reading!

Ttoilleekul
05.14.2021 , 12:33 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Ramalina View Post

Well, I think he said sexiest. It might have been "richly scavenged for parts." Parsing Jawa grammar can be really hard if you're not a native speaker.
Anyone else find it an irony that the Clarion has double the engines than the other Strikes do, but is the slowest Strike of them all?
-Luc Nodaro
Link to My Youtube channel for GSF
Always happy to offer coaching / training for GSF.

Ttoilleekul
05.14.2021 , 12:46 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by patriotgrunt View Post
empire needs better looking fighters
You're not wrong. But Empire has better looking Gunships, Republic has better looking Strikes, with Scouts being more or less equal. So it's balance
-Luc Nodaro
Link to My Youtube channel for GSF
Always happy to offer coaching / training for GSF.

Urthal
05.14.2021 , 06:12 PM | #8
Empire also needs more distinctive ship designs. Two years of GSF and they still all look the same to me. I can tell it's a scout or strike, but which one is beyond me.